2 replies to this topic

#1 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:51 AM

Release Dates and Eligibility Information

Q: What are the release dates for the Solaris 7 variants?
All Solaris 7 variants will all be released to eligible pilots (according to their purchased packaged tier) starting on the same day:
  • Solaris 7 (all variants): April 17th 2018
Q: Someone gifted me a Solaris 7 Pack, which I’ve redeemed successfully through the Redeem Portal. When will I receive my Solaris 7?
Delivery of items received from a Solaris 7 Gift Code will also begin starting April 17th 2018.

Q: When will the Solaris 7 variants be available for purchase in-game with MC or C-Bills?
MC Release Date: September 4th, 2018
C-Bill Release Date: The Solaris 7 Mechs will not be available for C-Bills.

Q: Has a sale end date been announced?
The Solaris 7 should be available for purchase indefinitely, the Solaris 7 pack does not have an Early Adopter Reward.

#2 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

General Questions

Q: 7 Mechs, 7 Mech bays, 6 Decals, 3 Warhorns and a Booster Item for only $30?
The Solaris pack was created with extreme value in mind.

Q: Will this pack be purchasable on Steam?
​Yes, when Solaris Ships on April 17th, you will be able to purchase the Solaris 7 Pack on steam with regional pricing.

Q: Can I use these mechs in Quick Play, Faction Warfare, and Solaris?
Yes, Except where tonnage restrictions apply. (Scouting Tonnage Maximum)

Q: Can Solaris 7 Packs be gifted to others? I.E. Can I buy this for a friend?
Yes! The Solaris 7 Packs will be available for purchase as Gift Codes through the MechWarrior Online Gift Store.

Q: Do I need empty Mech Bays in preparation for receiving my 'Mechs?
Each Pack comes with all the Mech Bays required in order to house your newly acquired 'Mechs.

Q: Can I remove the unique Pattern Solaris 7 Variant to apply other Patterns?
Yes!

Q: If I remove the unique Pattern from the Solaris 7 Variant, can I re-apply it to that 'Mech later?
Yes, and there would be no cost in re-applying it.

Q: Can I apply custom colours to the unlocked channels of the Patterns?
Yes!

Q: Can I sell my Solaris 7 Variant 'Mechs?
Yes you can sell them. They are not locked to their Mech Bay.

Q: If I sell my Solaris 7 'Mechs, can I re-purchase them?
You can sell your Solaris 7 Variants at any time, but you will only be able to re-acquire them when they become available for MC and C-Bill Purchase according to the release dates above.

Q: What guarantees can be made about the balance of these Mechs?
Only that we will try to provide as fair an experience for all players, Clans and Inner Sphere alike. This may mean "nerfing" or "buffing" some weapons or adding Quirks to the 'Mechs at a later date.

Q: What are the Hardpoint details?
Hardpoints and other 'Mech details can be found towards the bottom of the Solaris 7 page.

#3 Tina Benoit

Community Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 817 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 12:40 PM

Collection Incentives, Monthly and Faction Content

Q: Will there be Faction Content for this Pack?
No.

Payment Information

Q: Which payment methods do you accept?
For direct credit card transactions we currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. We also accept most other major payment options through our current Global Payments option.
Payment options vary by country. Please click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the payment portal or contact Piranha Games support directly at billing@mwomercs.com if you have a specific payment question.

Q: Where is the payment option I previously used?
Due to a transition of our payment services, several payment options are still being freshly contracted out to PGI. We hope to make them available again as soon as possible. Please click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the payment portal, or contact Piranha Games support directly at billing@mwomercs.com if you would like to inquire about a missing payment option. I please remove as we have most of the payment options now.

Q: Will this Collection be available for purchase worldwide?
Yes, except where prohibited by law.

Q: What can I do if I have encountered a problem with my purchase?
Please click the Contact Us button at the bottom of the payment portal or contact Piranha Games support directly at billing@mwomercs.com and our Support services will be happy to help you out. Please provide them with as much information as possible, such as a summary of the issue, the items being purchased, and the payment method being used.

Q: Who or what is Xsolla?
Xsolla is a global payment processor with a specific focus on providing payment infrastructures for videogame developers and publishers.

Q: Why can't I seem to process a successful transaction using PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is currently not supported. At this time the only available workaround for using PayPal Credit funds for MWO transactions is to send money from your main PayPal Credit account over to a secondary PayPal account. This will then allow you to use the newly-deposited funds in your secondary PayPal account to successfully process the transaction. Please note that when using the Send Money feature PayPal will apply a flat fee of 2.9% + $.30 US dollars (USD) per transaction to your payment total. This is the same fee you pay when you use a debit or credit card to send money through PayPal. Also note that this feature is not available on mobile devices.

Q: Am I able to get a refund for my Collection if necessary?
Refunds are granted without issue in cases where none of the Collection content has yet been delivered. If your Collection content has been partially or fully delivered prior to the refund request, particularly in cases where some or all of that content has been consumed or used since its delivery, refund eligibility is not guaranteed and must first be evaluated and approved by Support services.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users