How Can An Old Game Have A Declining Skill Base?

62 replies to this topic

#61 Jackal Noble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 03 March 2018 - 01:25 PM

Witnessed twice towards the end of the night, dude was in a ASN-27(?) with an ER-Large, 2 medium pulse an an lrm 5. He would be the last one alive and just run around shooting his ER and med pulse paired so outside effective range of the mediums, not shoot his lrms but when the enemy was under 180m he would fire his lrms. Final straw was the last match, conquest on Straits. Again last one alive and it was like 11-6 (these guys irk me to no end) and I started spectating when he was at Theta. Score was like 600 -500. He proceeded towards gamma, almost got there and came under some fire. Then proceeded to run around the buildings like a chicken with it's head cutoff, not firing a single unorthodox build shot. Not one.

#62 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:40 AM

View Post5th Fedcom Rat, on 28 February 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

And stop wasting time on this damn forum that the devs don't even bother reading that often.

ForumWarrior IS the game 'round here. Posted Image

View PostAnjian, on 28 February 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

The game should have removed map and game mode selection

Map and mode selection is what some players of shooters want, even said so in a vid I saw yesterday about a competition game.

View PostMister Blastman, on 02 March 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

OP: Because we don't play anymore.

I haven't, not since my modular power supply decided to nicely uninstall all my hard drives in a cloud of smoke a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to will myself to reinstall MWO. So much data lost...

Me, not since July when connections to all 3 servers got changed to bad ones and no entity takes responsibility to fix them. Tried MOBAs, too toxic or shut down. Waiting on BT in April, maybe get a couple of cheap games too, tired of spending money on online games with problems.

View PostHumpday, on 02 March 2018 - 08:31 PM, said:

It doesn't help that there is no press about the game seen anywhere. Its not been recently reviewed by gamespot, ign, ect: http://www.metacriti...hwarrior-online

There is press, there is also many interesting critiques and competition.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users