3 replies to this topic

#1 MoonShaman

• PipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 20 posts
  • LocationShetland Isles

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

Yeah I've had to manually shut down my PC and then rejoin a match (which I got penalised for because you know I "left" the match.. That needs fixed devs, I mean really. It's a joke.), the game has crashed at least two or three times and it's being really buggy. Only started when the new Event started today. :/

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:10 AM

View PostMoonShaman, on 13 March 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

Yeah I've had to manually shut down my PC and then rejoin a match (which I got penalised for because you know I "left" the match.. That needs fixed devs, I mean really. It's a joke.), the game has crashed at least two or three times and it's being really buggy. Only started when the new Event started today. :/

1. This is the Academy Bug report forum. The Academy is a subsection within the game. Not the whole game. You should be reporting it to the support E-mail if you actually want to get support for your issue.

2. The leave early penalty was to discourage people from leaving in a match for various reasons, such as "I hate this map, leaving". It was at one point a very big problem. Sure though, it could use a bit of refinement. I know of many people hit by the penalty who had issues similar to yours. (Getting disconnected and not being able to reconnect soon enough.)

3. Have you attempted to use the Steam tools to check the integrity of your game files? If you continue to have problems with the steam version of the game, consider maybe loading the stand alone launcher from this website. It may give your better results. The issue may also not be even associated to MW:O, and may involve your own computer or internet connection.

#3 Throe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:42 PM

[removed by user]

Edited by Throe, 05 October 2023 - 09:57 AM.

#4 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:15 PM

It's not just steam all the clients crash I've got both installs and it's a good bet they will at least crash once every other day sometimes once a day. Don't know whether it's my PC but judging by the amount of DC's that I see I'd say not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users