67 replies to this topic

#21 Abisha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:50 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 18 March 2018 - 05:46 AM, said:

Your WLR is just as bad, from what I see. I do not think you have the competency to tell off over half the people here. You weren't even active until recently.

https://leaderboard....search?u=abisha

only i die not like 80% of the matches and at least have higher kill dead rate, meaning i more useful. other then a other mech shield.

#22 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:52 AM

View PostAbisha, on 18 March 2018 - 05:50 AM, said:

only i die not like 80% of the matches and at least have higher kill dead rate, meaning i more useful. other then a other mech shield.

HAHAHAHAHA! If you are losing more matches, it means you are NOT being useful to the team. [redacted]

#23 razenWing

• The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:52 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 18 March 2018 - 05:46 AM, said:

Your WLR is just as bad, from what I see. I do not think you have the competency to tell off over half the people here. You weren't even active until recently.

https://leaderboard....search?u=abisha

To be fair, in both context, Jarl's list is bad in that it doesn't take account of FP stats. Also, the MWO QP stats is a combo Team QP and Solo QP. It's hardly the best judgement of skill. (for example, subjectively, I would not rate 9 players over Proton in terms of skill.) I will say this in defense Serenov, his low survival rate combine with above 1 w/L tells me that he's the one initiating pushes all the time, and that takes balls.

#24 Seranov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 529 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:54 AM

To be fair, I am not particularly good at this game. I spend a lot of time on the frontlines in assaults and heavies, and I die a lot because of it. But that doesn't change the fact that the EBJ is a much better mech than the TBR.

#25 Abisha

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:59 AM

View PostrazenWing, on 18 March 2018 - 05:52 AM, said:

To be fair, in both context, Jarl's list is bad in that it doesn't take account of FP stats. Also, the MWO QP stats is a combo Team QP and Solo QP. It's hardly the best judgement of skill. (for example, subjectively, I would not rate 9 players over Proton in terms of skill.) I will say this in defense Serenov, his low survival rate combine with above 1 w/L tells me that he's the one initiating pushes all the time, and that takes balls.

or makes good people loss their game. seem them all before

#26 Nema Nabojiv

• 1,783 posts
  • LocationUA

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:01 AM

Different mech are different. More news at 11!

#27 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:04 AM

View PostSeranov, on 18 March 2018 - 05:54 AM, said:

To be fair, I am not particularly good at this game. I spend a lot of time on the frontlines in assaults and heavies, and I die a lot because of it. But that doesn't change the fact that the EBJ is a much better mech than the TBR.

The timberwolf is nothing but an easy picking 75t mech ever since they nerfed its agility to the ground. There is absolutely no reason to pick a timberwolf over a EBJ these days. The EBJ can do everything the TBR can, boat lasers, boat lurms, dakka, gauss erml, is 10t lighter, more agile and has almost the same hitpoints. The only thing it doesn't have is JJs.

#28 Seranov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 529 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:06 AM

You can ad hominem at me all you like abisha, you still haven't provided any evidence that you have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

I have plenty of time in both my EBJ and my TBR, and I can easily say the former is much less frustrating to pilot than the latter. In every metric that matters, the EBJ has worked better for me, and other people as well.

Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostYondu the Ravager, on 18 March 2018 - 06:04 AM, said:

The timberwolf is nothing but an easy picking 75t mech ever since they nerfed its agility to the ground. There is absolutely no reason to pick a timberwolf over a EBJ these days. The EBJ can do everything the TBR can, boat lasers, boat lurms, dakka, gauss erml, is 10t lighter, more agile and has almost the same hitpoints. The only thing it doesn't have is JJs.

It's not a bad mech, it's just not nearly as good as the EBJ. I certainly have had MUCH better experience with the TBR than my TNS standard pack variants, for example.

Edited by Seranov, 18 March 2018 - 06:09 AM.

#29 Abisha

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:11 AM

View PostSeranov, on 18 March 2018 - 06:06 AM, said:

You can ad hominem at me all you like abisha, you still haven't provided any evidence that you have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

I have plenty of time in both my EBJ and my TBR, and I can easily say the former is much less frustrating to pilot than the latter. In every metric that matters, the EBJ has worked better for me, and other people as well.

Posted Image
Posted Image

you would be learn to truth with solaris.

View PostAbisha, on 18 March 2018 - 06:10 AM, said:

you would be learn to truth with solaris.
o yea agility is little overrated can turn twice as fast do to jump jets but yea it's just a thing nobody looks at here

#30 Battlemaster56

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,823 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:15 AM

Agility overrated, I need a good facepalm for this one...

#31 Krivvan

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,318 posts
  • LocationUSA/Canada

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:17 AM

View PostAbisha, on 18 March 2018 - 05:31 AM, said:

yea yea right... or say's more about you guys in general.
say's the guy with a average kill dead rate of below 1.0....

Ok, I say the Ebon is superior to the Timber too, and my average KDR is also a bit higher than 1.0. https://leaderboard....earch?u=Krivvan

Also Jump Jets are useful for turning to modify the arc and movement. Jump Jets don't literally make your legs turn twice as fast. Not to mention that it doesn't help the twist rate.

Edited by Krivvan, 18 March 2018 - 06:27 AM.

#32 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:19 AM

It's not a bad mech, it's just not nearly as good as the EBJ. I certainly have had MUCH better experience with the TBR than my TNS standard pack variants, for example.

Relative to the EBJ it is a bad mech and now now one can't compare IS and Clan tech together. The TNS is a laughing stock with its structure quirks when it was first released. And the hardpoints are all over the place. I'm only interested to try dual HGauss on the 5S,

#33 UnofficialOperator

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,493 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:19 AM

Just another day in MWO forums where 90 percentile players try to convince 30 percentile bads where they are wrong and failing at to do so because of Dunning Kruger effect.

What's new guys?

#34 Abisha

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:21 AM

View PostKrivvan, on 18 March 2018 - 06:17 AM, said:

Ok, I say the Ebon is superior to the Timber too, and my average KDR is a bit higher than 1.0. https://leaderboard....earch?u=Krivvan

say's the dude that never play anything other then lights, let me guess piranha... applause to MSG Overpowerness.
here a cookie.

#35 Krivvan

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,318 posts
  • LocationUSA/Canada

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:25 AM

View PostAbisha, on 18 March 2018 - 06:21 AM, said:

say's the dude that never play anything other then lights, let me guess piranha... applause to MSG Overpowerness.
here a cookie.

The Piranha didn't exist for almost all of those seasons...

And no, I've mainly played the Jenner recently. https://www.twitch.t...042481?t=45m52s

Edited by Krivvan, 18 March 2018 - 06:28 AM.

#36 Battlemaster56

• Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 2,823 posts
  • LocationOn the not so distant moon on Endor

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:27 AM

here a cookie.

Saids the guy who play anything but assaults.

See how stupid it sounds just saying that, best bet is you to drop out now before you get ravaged, and this thread locked.

#37 Yondu Udonta

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • CS 2020 Gold Champ
  • 645 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:27 AM

here a cookie.

Aight, let's just admit it, OP got his head stuck up where the sun doesn't shine. Please enlighten us what MSG is. Monosodium glutamate?

#38 Krivvan

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 4,318 posts
  • LocationUSA/Canada

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:31 AM

Also on a side note, the 1v1 meta is quite different from the 12v12 meta. The Quickdraw-IV4 is by far the best or one of the best heavies in the entire game for 1v1, yet I don't think you see it dominating 12v12.

Edited by Krivvan, 18 March 2018 - 06:32 AM.

#39 Nema Nabojiv

• 1,783 posts
  • LocationUA

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:31 AM

I certainly have had MUCH better experience with the TBR than my TNS standard pack variants, for example.

View PostYondu the Ravager, on 18 March 2018 - 06:19 AM, said:

The TNS is a laughing stock with its structure quirks when it was first released. And the hardpoints are all over the place. I'm only interested to try dual HGauss on the 5S,

You guys need to try MRM-ed TNS-5P. It is effectively 85 assault, in a good meaning, with ecm and JJs.

#40 cougurt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Silver Champ
  • CS 2023 Silver Champ
  • 669 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:40 AM

here a cookie.

i could look at your stats and just as easily assume that you play nothing but the deathstrike.

i would not be eager to bring stats into this discussion if i were you, you really don't have a leg to stand on (probably because they got shredded by piranhas).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users