How Do The Supply Caches Work?

Gameplay General

3 replies to this topic

#1 Rifleman89

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:33 AM

So I did enough of something to get a new supply cache. I opened it, saw 4 contents, and looked at what happened when I selected the decal. I hit the back button, got the 4 items again, and decided I'd rather have the Mk 2 targeting system instead. When I selected it there was a greyed out INSTALL button, so I assume I would need room on the mech I had selected but it had no free space. So I again selected the decal, but when I went to apply my new decal, it wasn't in my list of owned decals. Went to try the cache again to reselect and see what I did wrong..... there was no more cache and it appears I received nothing for it. Did a forum search for how to use the new cache system. Nothing populated. So it appears there is no instruction and there was no reward from a system that is supposed to give awards. Any help or suggestions from anyone who has cracked the code, because common sense and simple intuitiveness didn't prevail here.

#2 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,600 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:41 AM

As far as I can tell you get everything that is inside of them, maybe the game database hadn't updated that you were awarded stuff yet?

#3 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 22 April 2018 - 06:55 AM

You should get everything inside the crate. You can't install those cause your mech tonnage/space is probably filled up. Or maybe PGI's coding is bad.

#4 JediPanther

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,072 posts
  • LocationLost in my C1

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:03 AM

Made the video tutorials myself. Pgi suck *** when it comes to documentation you have to watch youtube videos or ask ones that have done the work of figuring out how the **** **** works in game. As a developer pgi just plain sucks at it. The path is: mech lab> select mech>mech camo spec>decal>select owned>select all>apply decal>save.

Complicated like normal for pgi m.o.

Supply cashe:

and then Decals:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users