BattleMechs

23 replies to this topic

#21 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:23 AM

I've always felt that mechs with huge exposed STs, you're supposed to face-jiggle an enemy rather than torso twist, so that you can spread damage across all 3 torsos.

#22 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:23 AM

View Postarcana75, on 19 March 2018 - 01:23 AM, said:

I've always felt that mechs with huge exposed STs, you're supposed to face-jiggle an enemy rather than torso twist, so that you can spread damage across all 3 torsos.

SNS' hitboxes are not as jiggle friendly as that of the Stalker/Marauder/MAD-IIC though, judgfing from the frontal SS.

#23 Seranov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 529 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:35 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 19 March 2018 - 02:23 AM, said:

SNS' hitboxes are not as jiggle friendly as that of the Stalker/Marauder/MAD-IIC though, judgfing from the frontal SS.

It'll still likely be the preferred option for splashing damage on it, though. Torso twisting too much will assuredly end up with presenting a much bigger, juicier target. I actually really love the MAD and MAD-IIC, so this mech should be right in my comfort zone as far as that goes.

#24 Burke IV

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:28 AM

View Postarcana75, on 19 March 2018 - 01:23 AM, said:

Which is the stalkers game and if you look at the sunspider it does kinda look like its the stalker skeleton especially from teh back. However, judging from what i have seen the sunspiders front profile will be an easy ST hit compared to teh stalker

Edit: Yeah, like others said :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users