Sell Me A Duncan Fischer Voice Pack Or Solaris Supporter Pack

5 replies to this topic

#1 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:29 PM

Look, I spend real money to decorate my digital 100 ton war robbits. I have like 250 mechs of which probably 50 I've never dropped a match in - just built loadouts and made them pretty. I enjoy the setting and environment. You can watch streams of other players and *most* have custom sound stuff.

The commentary in Solaris helps create a tone and feel for Solaris that feels polished and like an arena and not just 1v1 QP. Solaris *feels* like Solaris should and that's a lot more fun.

So I want more Solaris content. I want a bunch more Duncan Fisher commentary.

I also want a Solaris 7 Warhorn that plays a quick "Ooh, that must have hurt" Duncan Fisher line.

I have no qualms buying a voice pack with a bunch more dialog. I bought the whole Urbie package before they got quirks. I'm not alone.

Either a supporter pack of decals, warhorn, paint, camo, etc with proceeds going for more Solaris commentary or just a straight up voice pack.

The Solaris heroes pack... They're so bad. SO BAD. I spend more than $30 on cat toys in a month but I can't justify buying especially bad mechs. Sell me Solaris commentary content. I want to pay you money foe that and I know I'm not alone.

Edited by MischiefSC, 21 April 2018 - 01:30 PM.

#2 Nesutizale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:54 PM

There will be more Duncan. They said that they haven't finished recording yet and it will be for free.
Also, if you allready have so many things...be happy and buy premium of you want to support MWO.

#3 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:03 PM

View PostNesutizale, on 21 April 2018 - 01:54 PM, said:

There will be more Duncan. They said that they haven't finished recording yet and it will be for free.
Also, if you allready have so many things...be happy and buy premium of you want to support MWO.

I have 60 days of premium time going right now. Also

Banked Premium Time:11,736 Hours

I have all the mechs I want.

I want a bunch more environmental stuff for Solaris.

#4 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:26 PM

Can I interest you in some nice, slightly used chairs from PGIs office?

Just kidding. I can see your point. As long as the stuff is something that you can either get by grinding too I don't have a problem with them selling some Duncan....
...voiceover.

Else let it be some other cosmetical stuff. MWO has been so far pretty fair when it comes to stuff you need and stuff you can buy.

#5 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

View PostNesutizale, on 21 April 2018 - 02:26 PM, said:

Can I interest you in some nice, slightly used chairs from PGIs office?

Just kidding. I can see your point. As long as the stuff is something that you can either get by grinding too I don't have a problem with them selling some Duncan....
...voiceover.

Else let it be some other cosmetical stuff. MWO has been so far pretty fair when it comes to stuff you need and stuff you can buy.

Mechs are always problematic. Either too good or too bad. You can't win.

Sell me cosmetics. Sell me audio packs. These are the expansions that keep the life blood of F2P games flowing. I don't want useful in game content that is cash only - I want new clothes for my 100 ton murder-Barbie and witty commentary on matches by the voice of my MW4 nostalgia.

#6 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:35 AM

The idea is a bit stolen from StarCitizen but what about hangar flair items like banners, a workbench, a second level to walk up to in your hangar, a room for trophys?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users