F Domination On This Map!

FIX YOUR PRODUCT!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Brigadier Bert

• Pip
  • Littlest Helper
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:00 AM

I never post on this junk of a site, never complain about the many flaws this game has but goddamn fix the point for domination on this map. It is so small a thing for a dev to do, but no only extra content instead of FIXing YOUR PRODUCT!!! Im playing a game not a slotmachine to see who gets the good cover and if by some chance you dont get what I say here because devs dont even put many hours of gameplay in their own game. Find some friendlier member of the community to spell it out for you, This **** has been f'ed for months now!!! I absolutely love the team based gameplay this game offers but goddamn get some of those easy to do stuff from your action list.

Best regards o7

Edit: this problem has been reported on this forum on 16/11/2016 for the first time by Wesxander, thats 523 days to move one object on a single map. Just sayin.

Edited by Brigadier Bert, 23 April 2018 - 12:30 PM.

#2 Mister Maf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:54 PM

While this is a very aggressive post, I have to say that I don't disagree on the point that Domination is kind of ****** to play on Grim Plexus in its current state. It's perhaps not as easy as OP thinks since it requires balance and playtesting, but I might suggest just shifting it a bit to one side so that the teams have at least a little cover to contest the circle without getting pounced on by LRMs and snipers.

Edited by Mister Maf, 23 April 2018 - 10:55 PM.

#3 Brigadier Bert

• Pip
  • Littlest Helper
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:44 AM

New patch notes show you tackled this problem. Thx, hope the new set up is gonna give some noice fights. And if not maybe I'll complain some more. Salute to the people that are actually working on this game o7.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users