Solaris Deals With Mc

69 replies to this topic

#21 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:28 AM

So I always get confused with this 00h UTC info...
did the sale start midnight from thursday to friday (active)
or will it start midnight friday to saturday (to start in a few hours?)

#22 Fox the Apprentice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:57 AM

View PostCyrilis, on 27 April 2018 - 06:28 AM, said:

So I always get confused with this 00h UTC info...
did the sale start midnight from thursday to friday (active)
or will it start midnight friday to saturday (to start in a few hours?)

Google is both faster and takes less typing. Replace 'EDT' with your time zone:
https://www.google.c...3A00+UTC+in+EDT

#23 Cyrilis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • Hero of Rasalhague
  • 762 posts
  • LocationRas Alhague Insane Asylum, most of the time in the pen where they lock up the Urbie pilots

Posted 27 April 2018 - 06:58 AM

check, thx

#24 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 07:04 AM

View PostThrudvangar, on 26 April 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

Jumpjets , srm4, medium laser and a decal.... useless as every of these crates. Hahaha..

Theres allways a bunch of s.hit in it...allways. and now we cannot even sell these damn (unopened) crates...

The stuff you get from these crates is nearly always worth as much as the old crates sold for so dunno why you'd want to sell them without opening them.

#25 Cy Mitchell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:15 AM

Good sale.

The GXP/C-Bill offer is great for anyone wanting to get into the game and not be at a disadvantage with an unskilled Mech. I will gift some to a friend that wants to try the game and I may grab some for myself too while I am at it. I hate to grind.

#26 MurghSharduk

• PipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 30 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:35 AM

Is 00:00 Friday midnight between Thursday and Friday, or midnight between Friday and Saturday?
I mean, is the sale active now? UTC 16:30 Friday 27th?

#27 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 08:50 AM

View PostThatNumbGuy, on 26 April 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

Will gifting MC to someone (even to themselves) count towards the yearly Loyalty MC portion of rewards come this October? Or will it still be one must directly purchase MC to count towards the October Loyalty reward? Given that gifting MC wasn't possible last year, I hope it's the former because those gxp and c-bill bonuses are a slightly more tangible bonus for me.

As with Gifting Packages in the past.
The Account which redeems the code would qualify for the Loyalty reward.
Thus;
Buying an MC Gift Package for yourself and redeeming it on your account would qualify you for this year's MC loyalty reward.
Buying an MC Gift Package and Giving it to a friend and they redeem it on their account THEY would qualify for his years MC loyalty reward.

#28 Cori Gamble

• Pip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:35 AM

So I bought the seven dollar gift pack and redeemed it on my account, and don't have either of the bonus C-Bills or the GXP, which is what I really wanted.

Is this intentional or do I need to get some support?

EDIT: Whups, there it goes. Comment rescinded!

Edited by Cori Gamble, 27 April 2018 - 10:06 AM.

#29 Stridercal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 260 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:53 AM

View PostMc Dye O Reddy, on 26 April 2018 - 07:28 PM, said:

Just NOTE: if you buy and gift to yourself - you DO NOT get both rewards. So choose either you want Cbills/GXP or Mech bay/Cache.

Don't think that was clear above.

It's plenty clear. One is direct for account, the other is for the gift store. Not sure what else needs to be said...?

#30 Flanking Boy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 129 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:14 AM

hi i have a question the "Roughneck Powerhouse" we can get if we buy the 6500mc, is it not the same we got with the Mars Patch.

#31 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:23 AM

Its the same mech as the march patch that anyone who played December 27th got. however obviously anyone who joined the game Dec 28th or later missed that opportunity.

#32 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:24 AM

View PostFlanking Boy, on 27 April 2018 - 11:14 AM, said:

hi i have a question the "Roughneck Powerhouse" we can get if we buy the 6500mc, is it not the same we got with the Mars Patch.

Of course it's the same mech. Does having it twice not sound good?

#33 Flanking Boy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 129 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:30 AM

thx guys

#34 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:04 PM

Are ULTRA rare caches guaranteed to hold an ultra rare item ? I ask as I got a $14.95MC pack on my alt, opened both ultra rare caches, and only got rare contents as the highest (one rare in one cache and two rares in the other). I screen capped both if someone from PGI wants to see that.

#35 ShooteyMcShooterson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:49 PM

I like the XP/Cbill reward. You should throw that sort of thing in with new mech packs all day long in place of the 6.5mil cbills.

provide enough gxp to skill up one whole mech, or basically 1/3 of all three... and if player buys the reinforcements plus collector pack or standard with hero, they get enough to do a 2nd mech, or 1/3 on what would now be 6 total mechs they're buying.

#36 Eidolonz983

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:49 PM

View PostCori Gamble, on 27 April 2018 - 09:35 AM, said:

So I bought the seven dollar gift pack and redeemed it on my account, and don't have either of the bonus C-Bills or the GXP, which is what I really wanted.

Is this intentional or do I need to get some support?

EDIT: Whups, there it goes. Comment rescinded!

How long did you have to wait to receive it? I purchased and redeemed over half an hour ago and nada.

#37 AaronWolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 652 posts
  • LocationSunshine state.

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:59 PM

I'm very tempted to get a couple of these. Damn. AHHHHHHHHHH. WAIIIIII.

#38 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

View PostZnA120910, on 27 April 2018 - 01:49 PM, said:

How long did you have to wait to receive it? I purchased and redeemed over half an hour ago and nada.

I'm wondering the same... I bought two of the $15 MC gift packs 45 minutes ago. I see that they said you should receive the BONUS stuff (in my case, the CBills and XP) on the next hour, but when are you supposed to get the actual MC? I figured I should have gotten the MC immediately upon redemption, but I haven't gotten anything at all. Not the 6k MC, not the bonus 6k MC, not the CBills, nor the XP.

Not only that, but neither code I redeemed is showing up in my redemption history... Posted Image

Edit: Oh, I meant I haven't gotten the 6k MC altogether for both gift packages... the way it's drawn up in a table on the deal, I thought if you bought 3k MC, you got an additional 3k MC and the CBills and XP. Didn't realize 'til after I've already purchased them that you'd only be getting the regular MC amount and then the CBills and XP... not as desirable as I thought, but too late now... Posted Image

Edit 2: Aaaaand, now it's all been injected at the same time, precisely one hour later, but not "ON the hour" as it was said to work. Still saying that I haven't redeemed any codes in my redemption history page though. Meh... Posted Image

Edited by Leidulfr, 27 April 2018 - 02:45 PM.

#39 Eidolonz983

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:32 PM

View PostLeidulfr, on 27 April 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

I'm wondering the same... I bought two of the $15 MC gift packs 45 minutes ago. I see that they said you should receive the BONUS stuff (in my case, the CBills and XP) on the next hour, but when are you supposed to get the actual MC? I figured I should have gotten the MC immediately upon redemption, but I haven't gotten anything at all. Not the 6k MC, not the bonus 6k MC, not the CBills, nor the XP.

Not only that, but neither code I redeemed is showing up in my redemption history... Posted Image

My code isn't showing in my redemption history either, nor has any of the stuff been injected. Almost two hours now.

Edit: Going on 3 hours now, no injection or update to my redemption history. No reply from support yet either.

Edited by ZnA120910, 27 April 2018 - 03:17 PM.

#40 Audacious Aubergine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:41 PM

I wonder why the Jager is in the more expensive bracket compared to the Roughneck hero, given that it's a "worse" mech and has been available for c-bills for years now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users