8 replies to this topic

#1 Internal Obedience XIII-omega

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 235 posts
  • LocationHPG LXXIII-omega

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

Kinda like the new promotion they have. Especially the gifting to yourself for some cbills and GXP Posted Image

https://mwomercs.com...olaris-deals-mc

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:30 PM

That $30 MC pack is a great deal, as you get a popular FP hero mech, the Powerhouse! Always wanted to run two of them in my deck. :)

#3 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 17,068 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:52 PM

i think i might do one more mass mc purchase, wait for a mechbay sale, and spend all of it. but that would require opening my wallet.

#4 Asym

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:39 AM

Oh my.......spend real money? Not ever again, plus jamais PGI. Nope: no can do....

#5 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:49 AM

Funny how the more expensive MC packs get worse mechs.

#6 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:54 AM

View PostNightbird, on 28 April 2018 - 07:49 AM, said:

Funny how the more expensive MC packs get worse mechs.

Yeah, the $99 one coulda been a Deathstrike or something. :D

#7 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 07:55 AM

i blew 3k mc on bolt onsPosted Imagethey should have combined this with a bolt on salePosted Image I have 8 empty mech bays.

#8 KodiakGW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationNE USA

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:13 AM

Was considering doing one of the ones with the Ultra Rare Supply Cache since none of the mechs appeal to me, or I already have. That was until I got my Div 1 level 2 Solaris Cache last night. Was Uncommon, and full of low CBill crap, and a decal I’ll never use. That after a number of defeats in my 9A1 against Annis last night. Two looked like I might pull off win, until they pulled off a miracle headshot during my wild torso twisting.

Yeah, I’m going to need to see some screen shots of what people got from Ultra Rare crates before even being tempted.

#9 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:41 AM

View PostKodiakGW, on 28 April 2018 - 08:13 AM, said:

Was considering doing one of the ones with the Ultra Rare Supply Cache since none of the mechs appeal to me, or I already have. That was until I got my Div 1 level 2 Solaris Cache last night. Was Uncommon, and full of low CBill crap, and a decal I’ll never use. That after a number of defeats in my 9A1 against Annis last night. Two looked like I might pull off win, until they pulled off a miracle headshot during my wild torso twisting.

Yeah, I’m going to need to see some screen shots of what people got from Ultra Rare crates before even being tempted.

No Gut, No Galaxy opened quite a few ultra rares. Generally speaking they had 400 MC and maybe 500k C-bills worth of stuff if I recall right. I can't remember if they had a decal or not. I am sure a few will have mechs and such in them but that would be ultra, ultra rare I think. Basically better than a sharp stick in the eye but don't expect miracles out of something you can earn free in the game, at least that is my feeling.

What I am wondering is if I bought the Gift and used the key for myself, would it count toward my yearly MC purchase for purpose of qualifying for this years loyalty reward? I don't want the caches, but I could use 91 points to put on one of my mechs to save me the grind.

Edited by Viktor Drake, 28 April 2018 - 09:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users