Has Nkva Returned?

148 replies to this topic

#141 SteamCharts Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

Also, you guys are ******* terrible at posting. Good Lord. No wonder you miss us so much, if this is the crap you're stuck reading all the time.

#142 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

View PostHal Greaves, on 01 June 2018 - 07:52 AM, said:

Reported for reporting.

Reported for talking about reports/moderation. Please confirm that you understand the terms of service before you continue posting.

#143 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

View PostSteamCharts Kerensky, on 01 June 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

I like it when like 10 guys log in to play a round of CW and try to figure out what's changed with the mech builds and it gets like a page full of posts. I would make a comment about how some people are still REALLY insecure about losing to us a billion times, but really I think the takeaway here is this:

This game really is dead, and also bad, and also they are still banning NKVA members for saying things like 'nice damage' and 'you are a donkey brain.'

MischiefSC: Wrong about PGI's moderation and wrong for America.

Where was I wrong about PGIs moderation? Did you guys actually start getting banned again? Really? For forum stuff or in game?

You are right about the quality of posting on the forums though. Nobody even hates anyone anymore. It's a struggle to even get a bit of contempt going. I felt more actual vitrol while killing Victoria Espinoza in the new Battletech than I have in winning any FW match in a long time. Maybe it really is time to just introduce AI to Faction Warfare; at least the AI can be programmed to move up from its DZ.

Oh, and the Commando. Sleeper hit. With streaks vs other lights or straight up splat. A little kamikazi light wave to free up tonnage for 12 assaults and two other waves of heavies would get a slight nod of approval from Dear Coordinator I'm sure.

#144 Hal Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:16 PM

View PostChef Kerensky, on 01 June 2018 - 01:03 PM, said:

Reported for talking about reports/moderation. Please confirm that you understand the terms of service before you continue posting.

#145 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 01 June 2018 - 08:03 AM, said:

Your hopes are in vain. Every member of NKVA goes to bed with this wifu pillow every night.

Posted Image

They modded it in as a 10th romance option in Persona 5.

While true, I'm not sure if it's fair criticism when these are standard issue in your unit:

Posted Image

#146 Lt Blackthorn

• PipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 57 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:39 AM

View PostNightbird, on 01 June 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

While true, I'm not sure if it's fair criticism when these are standard issue in your unit:

Posted Image

That's not the standard issue though. There's no hole built in.

#147 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:59 AM

View PostNightbird, on 01 June 2018 - 03:59 PM, said:

Posted Image

It is fair - because 12 LBKs is a cheap and easy win in 9 out of 10 maps.

12 XL GHRs really isn't.

Plus ours are the memory foam allergy free super comfort models bought with money looted from the countless Kurita worlds we've looted every CW season all the way to Earth.

It's part of what makes the name funny. At this point northern Kurita has been Clan more than it's been Kurita.

#148 Johnathan Tanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 899 posts
  • LocationCurrently dodging the pugs war crimes tribunal

Posted 08 June 2018 - 12:29 AM

Lol Ive missed K-town

#149 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:17 PM

View PostKin3ticX, on 21 May 2018 - 09:44 PM, said:

People hated losing to NKVA but they added purpose to the mode and community more than most. Sure sometimes the ban was warranted and they knew when it was coming in those cases but me thinks for sure sometimes it wasn't. The people that PGI was trying huddle with in a safespace are all gone now anyways and lets be honest, PGI didn't exactly swing a home run on things regardless of if NKVA was triggering people.

PGI never got the space nerd politics and the mode has almost no features to embellish that. They were too busy trying to figure out how big the radius of the longtom could be or something.

Whatever....look at the game now. Its called "MWO: Solaris" and probably more people are playing legacy support mode tab Faction Play than the new thing nobody asked for.

PS. Time to twitter storm Russ to do a windows system restore on his Fraction Play servers back to CW Phase 2.

Can we remove or at least highly streamline the silly as.....ed ... skill tree system. You can do skill tree well and make it fun. This isn't it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users