'nother Load Sale! Civil War, Mc And C-Bill Mechs And Mech Bays.

58 replies to this topic

#21 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:11 PM

Wow, for the first time I am tapped out. Plenty of Clan Heroes I would love to add but I do not even have MC to skill the three I really need to skill.

#22 Leidulfr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

LOL...

Of course you would.

Sales for four weeks in a row, every week since April 27th, with "sale ends tomorrow/today" stamped on the sign to encourage sales on the last day of the sale, as if it's going to end and we're not going to get another chance, and then you follow it up with another sale, with additional goodies.

I wonder how much of the MC/Gift-store purchase profits actually go into QA/play-testing/development of the content you shove out the door, before it's ready, before it's shoved out the door, and/or thereafter...

#23 Spare Parts Bin

• Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:25 PM

View PostLeidulfr, on 16 May 2018 - 04:13 PM, said:

LOL...

Of course you would.

Sales for four weeks in a row, every week since April 27th, with "sale ends tomorrow/today" stamped on the sign to encourage sales on the last day of the sale, as if it's going to end and we're not going to get another chance, and then you follow it up with another sale

4 weeks in a row LOL!!!! Guess that is why I am spent.

#24 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 04:34 PM

haven't seen the awesome go on sale for a long time. unless i missed it.

#25 TechChris

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 159 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Midwest, I think??? Dang "Drinkin Man's" Shooter bad for my memory! ^_^

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:11 PM

A mech bay sale!!!

Nice, that'll make a lot of people happy. I think I've still got like 15+ empties, but stocking up on a few more wouldn't hurt.

Still No Sleipner for sale! Posted Image One the few hero's I don't have that I still want..... But I refuse to buy it til it's on sale. Oh well..... Guess I just hope it makes it into next week's sale?

EDIT: Haha.....it is there now. Maybe I just missed it when I first looked? Maybe it wasn't on the list when I first looked? (Wouldn't be the first or tenth time there's been a typo on Announcement posts they later corrected?)

Either Way.....It's There Now! MC Bought, Mech Bought, Mech Built, Thanks for addin it in this time whichever employee it was?Posted Image Too bad Assault event still going today so the queue is through the roof. No biggie, it'll be there for next time now.

Edited by TechChris, 16 May 2018 - 08:58 PM.

#26 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

View PostTechChris, on 16 May 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

A mech bay sale!!!

Nice, that'll make a lot of people happy. I think I've still got like 15+ empties, but stocking up on a few more wouldn't hurt.

Still No Sleipner for sale! Posted Image One the few hero's I don't have that I still want..... But I refuse to buy it til it's on sale. Oh well..... Guess I just hope it makes it into next week's sale?

The Sleipnir is on sale this time, check again.

#27 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

View PostLily of Thrace, on 16 May 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

When are we getting the Protector on sale? I've been wanting to get it for a bit now.

Why?

I will sell you mine. It was never great, and then got power-creeped into uselessness years ago.

#28 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Awwwwwww man!!! More Mechs that I might want some of!!! Now I've gotta watch out for my (C-Bill) Wallet!!! :o

And....... Mech Bays on Sale??? HELL YEAH!!! :D

~D. V. "More Mechs... but also Mech Bays... and ALL on Sale... Awesome, Round 2..." Devnull

#29 Mikayshen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:54 PM

How about another MC sale with the Solaris style from a few weeks back? Bonus GXP and cbills. You all did change some Solaris7 mech divisions afterall.

Edited by Mikayshen, 16 May 2018 - 07:09 PM.

#30 Lily of Thrace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 190 posts
  • LocationUtopia, Terra

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:01 PM

View PostAppogee, on 16 May 2018 - 06:11 PM, said:

Why?

I will sell you mine. It was never great, and then got power-creeped into uselessness years ago.

Hey, if I could buy it from you for less than its current price, I'd do so in a heartbeat.

#31 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:05 PM

View PostLily of Thrace, on 16 May 2018 - 07:01 PM, said:

Hey, if I could buy it from you for less than its current price, I'd do so in a heartbeat.

I tried to use it last week in the Heavy Challenge, actually.

It's just plain under-gunned and its hardpoints are too low and too spread.

It's sad, because it's an iconic Mech.

Edited by Appogee, 16 May 2018 - 07:06 PM.

#32 Lily of Thrace

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 190 posts
  • LocationUtopia, Terra

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:16 PM

View PostAppogee, on 16 May 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

I tried to use it last week in the Heavy Challenge, actually.

It's just plain under-gunned and its hardpoints are too low and too spread.

It's sad, because it's an iconic Mech.

I only have the Orion M, but I do well enough in it that I've been itching to get and use the Protector. Plus, it's a very pretty mech, I love the colours and pattern on it.
Just gotta wait for PGI to get their asses in gear and put it in the next sale. Unfortunately, this sale ends about 22 hours before I get paid ._.

#33 C337Skymaster

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:29 PM

View PostThe Boneshaman, on 16 May 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

haven't seen the awesome go on sale for a long time. unless i missed it.

I'm not sure if they did this past holiday season, though I thought so, but I know that right before Christmas, 2016, they put every single chassis up for sale over the course of 4 weeks, by weight class. (Week 1, every single light in the game up to that point was on sale. Week 2, every single medium, etc). After the first time they had a sale, and I couldn't save up enough CBills before it was over, and then they had another sale a month later, I stopped buying 'mechs not on sale, and instead focused on saving my CBills and acquiring 'mech bays when THEY were on sale (which they are, for 50% off). That way, when sales hit, I'll buy 10 or 15 'mechs at once, spending anywhere from 60mil to 100 mil CB in a single transaction. Ever since we don't have to buy modules, anymore, I've got CBills to burn... :)

#34 Fobhopper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 344 posts
  • LocationClan Nova Cat agent working for Davion

Posted 16 May 2018 - 09:43 PM

View PostMikayshen, on 16 May 2018 - 12:08 PM, said:

Catapult Butterbee is on sale but Catapult Jester isn't?

The Jester has been on sale many times. This is like the first time the Butterbee has gone on sale.

Finally bought my butterbee now that its on sale for a reasonable price.

#35 Aramuside

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 998 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:17 AM

Curious why so many people are after the IV Four as it used to be an awful mech because of its convergence etc? I never looked back at it once i'd levelled it up under the old system.

#36 Aidan Crenshaw

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:01 AM

MRM60 and massive quirks.

#37 Tier5 Kerensky

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:38 AM

I got an Ultraviolet for the pods and few mechbays.(yes I fitted them to my existing Dire since I don't need the cbills really) Seriously considering one Kodiak for funny 10 ERL build, because DW can't do even 8 as well.

We've had unusually a lot of sales in past month.

Edited by Teer Kerensky, 17 May 2018 - 03:16 AM.

#38 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:18 AM

MECH BAY SALE Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

That's worth a few smiles.

#39 ThomasAH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 199 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:18 AM

Thank you for the c-bill sales. Here is my wishlist for the next sale (including the Orion often mentioned in this thread), maybe call it the "Thomas' Wishlist Sale" ;-)

LIGHT:
  • COM-3A
  • COM-1B
MEDIUM:
  • VND-1AA
  • VND-1R
HEAVY:
  • ON1-K
  • ON1-M
  • ON1-V
  • ON1-VA
ASSAULT:
  • AWS-8R
  • AWS-8T
  • HGN-733
  • HGN-733C

(now I'm heading to the store to get some mechbays for the upcoming Thomas' Wishlist Sale)

#40 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:30 AM

View PostC337Skymaster, on 16 May 2018 - 07:29 PM, said:

I'm not sure if they did this past holiday season, though I thought so, but I know that right before Christmas, 2016, they put every single chassis up for sale over the course of 4 weeks, by weight class. (Week 1, every single light in the game up to that point was on sale. Week 2, every single medium, etc). After the first time they had a sale, and I couldn't save up enough CBills before it was over, and then they had another sale a month later, I stopped buying 'mechs not on sale, and instead focused on saving my CBills and acquiring 'mech bays when THEY were on sale (which they are, for 50% off). That way, when sales hit, I'll buy 10 or 15 'mechs at once, spending anywhere from 60mil to 100 mil CB in a single transaction. Ever since we don't have to buy modules, anymore, I've got CBills to burn... Posted Image

lol me to that's when i buy anything Mechs, mech bays, DECALS, Camos, ECT.
i think my wife is rubbing off on me. i feel guilty for buying the new BT game on steam and not waiting for it to go on sale.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users