'nother Load Sale! Civil War, Mc And C-Bill Mechs And Mech Bays.

58 replies to this topic

#41 Zh0u

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:36 AM

View PostAramuside, on 17 May 2018 - 12:17 AM, said:

Curious why so many people are after the IV Four as it used to be an awful mech because of its convergence etc? I never looked back at it once i'd levelled it up under the old system.

Lol, you obviously don't know how good it is with MRMs now, plus its crazy armor quirks. There is a reason why the IV4 is on Div1 in Solaris 7.

#42 dominikabra

• PipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:45 AM

Thanks for the new batch of sales and the MECH BAY SALE!

I agree with the fellow MechWarriors and I'd also love to see those that haven't been on sale (except for the single variants in the recent "meta" sale) since I started playing such as Commando, Kintaro, Orion, Quickdraw, Highlander and Awesome.

Thanks!

#43 a frying pan to the CT

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:43 PM

Can we get the EXE - D on sale? I need a laserfist bad.

#44 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

View Posta frying pan to the CT, on 17 May 2018 - 12:43 PM, said:

Can we get the EXE - D on sale? I need a laserfist bad.

Why not just buy an EXE-C, and slap on the appropriate EXE-D OmniPod? :blink:

~D. V. "It's the obvious question!" Devnull

#45 FireStoat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:28 AM

I just wanted to say Thanks for the sale, PGI. I picked up some bonus MC on the sale last week just to buy the Bounty Hunter II when it would next go on sale, and then boom. From out of the blue, it went on sale just a day later.

I love clan mechs but Inner sphere has been growing on me, and this mech is so superb it's made me a believer. It's soooo good.

Posted Image

#46 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:29 AM

View PostFireStoat, on 18 May 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

I just wanted to say Thanks for the sale, PGI. I picked up some bonus MC on the sale last week just to buy the Bounty Hunter II when it would next go on sale, and then boom. From out of the blue, it went on sale just a day later.

I love clan mechs but Inner sphere has been growing on me, and this mech is so superb it's made me a believer. It's soooo good.

Posted Image

Jep the Marauder is a very fine Mech. Have them all. the Whammi is also also fine.if you lik ethe Marauder give the Whammy 6r also a try. I had no big expectations in the implementation of this 2 legendary mechs by pgi.. But i gave them a trie and really love them both. I never regretted the buy of both. So have fun with your Bounty hunter o7

#47 BTGbullseye

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:07 PM

The MAD in my experience can facetank to death an energy build for the BlAsp, so yeah, it's a good mech.

#48 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,247 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:55 AM

Well, I got everything I could from this Sale, but now my (C-Bills) are empty to the point that I can't even outfit them. I'm really going to have to rebuild now before I can ever buy another Mech. So many Mechs to outfit, so few (C-Bills) left in my tiny pocket... :(

~D. V. "Now in need of an Event to refill their (C-Bills)..." Devnull

(p.s.: Would be glad if aforementioned Event would also give some WarHorns, Hanging Cockpit Items, and (MC) as well... Because, well, anything awesome and useful is always wanted.)

#49 Erronius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:04 PM

Question: can you still get the XP/C-Bill +5% hanging/standing items for the Collector/Ultimate Civil War/Escalation packs that are on sale? Or were those only available if you pre-ordered?

#50 Ixidor Dinne

• PipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 36 posts
  • LocationPlanet Arkab, Buckminster Prefacture

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:45 PM

Erroneous, my guess is yes, usually when they have a preorder bonus it would state that those items are no longer available due to being preorder bonuses.

#51 5th Fedcom Rat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 893 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:10 PM

Hey PGI, I think your Civil war mech pack sale ended prematurely. It's supposed to continue through until this time tomorrow night.

#52 NovaKitty

Rookie

• The Paw
  • The Paw
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 04:26 PM

Seems that the civil war pack sales ended prematurely, did it ever say those sales would end sooner?

#53 Magik Jack

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 01:18 AM

Yeah, seems they ended a day early...

#54 Spare Parts Bin

• Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:26 AM

View PostD V Devnull, on 19 May 2018 - 01:55 AM, said:

Well, I got everything I could from this Sale, but now my (C-Bills) are empty to the point that I can't even outfit them. I'm really going to have to rebuild now before I can ever buy another Mech. So many Mechs to outfit, so few (C-Bills) left in my tiny pocket... :(

~D. V. "Now in need of an Event to refill their (C-Bills)..." Devnull

(p.s.: Would be glad if aforementioned Event would also give some WarHorns, Hanging Cockpit Items, and (MC) as well... Because, well, anything awesome and useful is always wanted.)

I now broke( real disposable income) and have three Clan Mechs/Omnimechs to outfit. I would have more C-Bills if Solaris City would come up more often.

#55 John Woodford

Rookie

• The Paw
  • The Paw
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:14 AM

I hope the civil war packs are a glitch. I actually get money today and wanted to pick up a couple more packs. guess it'll just be a deathstrike.....

#56 Ammo Fetish

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

Hello PGI team,

So yeah...was the Civil War Escalation mech Packs sale prematurely ended?

According to the sale it was supposed to end today May 22nd Tuesday 5:00PM PST time but when I purchased the Nova Cat Ultimate pack early Tuesday Morning May 22nd, around 12:00AM PST, it was showing that it was only purchasable at full price, my receipt shows the $70 dollar U.S. price as well.

While looking at and purchasing the Civil War mech packs today Tuesday May 22nd, around 4:30-4:45PM PST, they showed as on sale at $49 dollars U.S., instead of the full price of $70 dollars U.S., receipts show the sale price for purchased Civil War mech packs of $49 dollars.

So is PGI going to refund the $21 dollars U.S. for the purchase of any Civil War Escalation mech Packs at the full price?

If no refunds are planned then I will take an account injection of the MDD-RV 'REVENANT' as a replacement for the refund instead.

Thanks for any PGI assistance in this matter.

Edited by Ammo Fetish, 22 May 2018 - 04:46 PM.

#57 BTGbullseye

• The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:42 AM

Talk to their Customer Support... (not the forums they almost never view) I'm sure they'll refund you the difference.

Edited by BTGbullseye, 23 May 2018 - 04:43 AM.

#58 Fox the Apprentice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 04:54 AM

View PostAmmo Fetish, on 22 May 2018 - 04:43 PM, said:

Hello PGI team,
[...]

Contact support, they should be able to handle this.

Edited by Fox the Apprentice, 23 May 2018 - 04:55 AM.

#59 Ammo Fetish

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:40 PM

Hello,

BTGbullseye and Fox the Apprentice thanks for the advice.

I contacted the billing support team and the issue has been resolved with an account injection, sadly they are not able to refund back cash but are able to perform account injections of my choice totaling no more than $21 dollars U.S. and if my choice exceeds the $21 amount then they will withdrawl MC from my account for each dollar over.

Thank you PGI team as well!
On a scale of 1-10 for customer service the PGI team has earned a 10 from me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users