Massive Dc For Every Player

25 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmy the Jim Jimmies

• Pip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:27 AM

The game crashed after dropping in Grim Plexus, Skirmish mode. Upon returning, it turned out most players had disconnected.
My client crashed 2 more times, with barely a few seconds in between the drop and the crash. After a third reconnect, my client seemed stable.

Posted Image

I managed to take this screenshot. 10 seconds later, my client crashed again:

Posted Image

I have not experienced this issue on any other map or game mode yet. This never happened to me before.

Occasionally somebody from the enemy team would make it all the way to us and we had only 2 mechs that could fight at the time. But most of the time, people were just disconnected (presumably crashed)

#2 CrimsonRedX

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:04 PM

it just happened to me. Crashed twice. Also noticed, before I crashed the 2nd time, there were more than one player dc'ed. Same map too

Edited by CrimsonRedX, 18 May 2018 - 02:07 PM.

#3 Shock21

• PipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

Happened to me as well. Game crashed, got back in once, crashed out again a minute later and couldn't get back in. More than half the players in the match got disconnected.

EDIT: I also got a 10 second penalty for leaving early. The crash log says "[Error] Runaway thread"

Edited by Shock21, 18 May 2018 - 04:06 PM.

#4 Caesius

Rookie

• The Wrath
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:27 PM

This happened twice to me today, both times on Grim Plexus. I've never crashed in MWO before today.

#5 Cannon Fodder 83

• PipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:24 PM

it has happened to my team twice today on the same map. in fact second time was just 2 minutes ago from this post.

Grimm Plexus. Please FIX THE GAME!

View PostJimmy the Jim Jimmies, on 18 May 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

The game crashed after dropping in Grim Plexus, Skirmish mode. Upon returning, it turned out most players had disconnected.
My client crashed 2 more times, with barely a few seconds in between the drop and the crash. After a third reconnect, my client seemed stable.

Posted Image

I managed to take this screenshot. 10 seconds later, my client crashed again:

Posted Image

I have not experienced this issue on any other map or game mode yet. This never happened to me before.

Occasionally somebody from the enemy team would make it all the way to us and we had only 2 mechs that could fight at the time. But most of the time, people were just disconnected (presumably crashed)

Same. Also Solaris map for the Event has only dropped 2 times within 4 hours. Is this planned or did you guys break that event too?

Edited by cratermaker, 18 May 2018 - 08:22 PM.

#6 Hierarch

• PipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 10:02 PM

Yeah this map is currently unplayable I crashed three times trying to connect/reconnect to a map

#7 FireStoat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:24 PM

May 18th, Friday, from my play time of several hours during the Pacific Coast evening Grim Plexus was selected 5 times and it crashed for both teams 3 of those times. Game modes were Incursion, Skirmish, and Dominion.

People watching B33f's stream as well as Majestic and Starwolfe were watching this go down as their clients crashed as well. Note that returning to the game and entering the map could result in chain crashing where myself and the above mentioned streamers were unable to get back in at all.

#8 ThomasAH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:58 AM

Crashes (or rather freezes for me, I had to manually kill the process) on Grim Plexus confirmed, one time in Skirmish, one time Domination.
No other crashes.

#9 Sollis Gratis

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:27 AM

This has happened to me about five times now, only Grim Plexus in the last couple of days.

#10 Z Paradox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 102 posts
  • Locationozz

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:41 PM

crashed 4 times. trying to connect/reconnect is impossible

Edited by Z Paradox, 19 May 2018 - 01:42 PM.

#11 Cannon Fodder 83

• PipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:37 PM

I think this feed back is going unheard to the devs of the game... There has been no reply to this thread by someone in charge to get this fixed.

#12 Jimmy the Jim Jimmies

• Pip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:16 PM

Didn't experience any crashes in my last 2 games on Plexus. I'll assume it is fixed.

#13 Rkshz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,866 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOdesa, Ukraine

Posted 20 May 2018 - 03:11 PM

View PostJimmy the Jim Jimmies, on 18 May 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

same problem

#14 REEEEEEEEEEE

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 03:50 PM

im getting the same, not only that, but after reconnecting, i have dropped down in player skill + i have received a 3 minute wait penalty for afk....its not my fault i was dc......

#15 REEEEEEEEEEE

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 05:18 PM

my game now also has force exited, and is now not working, as game doesn't work, when i hit play on launcher :(

#16 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

Could not reconnect until after I restarted my PC
Froze during mech start up sequence.

Edit: Only freezes on Grim in QP for me. Solaris Loads fine.
Dont know if its related but when I log on the client, the announcements Dialog box is missing the pictures that usually pop up.

Edited by OZHomerOZ, 22 May 2018 - 03:59 PM.

#17 Wedge Red Leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 103 posts
  • LocationYavin 5

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:51 AM

Map is still bugged, it crashes almost everyone in quick play. We used it for MRBC last night just fine, but it has been bugged in QP for days now. Until PGI fixes it, tell ppl to stop voting for it. PLZ!

#18 Biblitz

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:52 AM

Crashes on load for me too, during cockpit startup scene. was unable to reconnect after too, just stuck at "loading" after restarting client and joining a minute later.

#19 IronGuard666

Rookie

• Leftenant Colonel
  • Leftenant Colonel
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

Frequent crashes if playing Plexus. The game almost never crashed before last Patch, since the Patch it likes to crash, but only when playing Plexus.

#20 MechSquid

Rookie

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 01:20 PM

Had two not-very-satisfying victories on this map as nearly everyone on the other team disconnected (as did most of the people on my team)... Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users