Which Black Knight Is The Best Knight?

24 replies to this topic

#21 Hauptmann Krause

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:03 PM

All of yall are wrong. It's clearly the Partisan, with my mighty AC20, ERLL, and mass ERML, you can not escape at any range! I shall destroy all laser boats, no matter the side they represent! Muahahahaha!

#22 Kasumi Sumika

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,118 posts
  • LocationFeeding the Fires of Rubicon

Posted 25 May 2018 - 08:12 PM

BL-6-KNT for 2 AMS shenanigan

Posted Image

My most played mech and it still works great, especially when the weather is full of lurms.

#23 VitriolicViolet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 592 posts
  • LocationAustralia, Melbourne

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:00 AM

I got the Knights on release and played the crap out of them. as Bud said they were great in CW for a while, waves of knights were really effective. after they nerfed it multiple times and rescaled it it kinda sucked, both comparatively to before and just generally. The BL-6-KNT was my most played, its agile and has 2 AMS, i ran it in every deck i played for the whole duration of it being good.

What i dont get is why it had to get stuck with structure quirks while most of the others got armor, it means as much as i like it i should play the ones with armor or im gimping myself or i should just play a better mech, for the weight ive been finding the Onion is way better, or Grasshoppers for energy boating. The 6 and the other one that got structure are just worse for no reason now.

As for the best one is either the BL-7KNT or the Partisan, the 7 has 9 energy hardpoints and PPC quirks and the Partisan has a ballistic and missile hardpoint with 6 energy. Ive played the Partisan a bit and its ok, its fun to run 6ML and an AC/20, or an RAC/5 and MRM combo with MLs. But the Knights just arent that good any more. They should give armor quirks to all of them

#24 Loki the Cat

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:21 AM

The one in Monty Python, Holy Grail. That dude could take a beating.

#25 eminus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron Saint
  • The Patron Saint
  • 604 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:37 AM

thanks to all, I have decided to buy the BL-7-KNT, but wow!! refitting it cost me 7Mil , I have to defer the outfitting lol

View PostLoki the Cat, on 26 May 2018 - 04:21 AM, said:

The one in Monty Python, Holy Grail. That dude could take a beating.

must be using a Standard Engine lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users