Double Xp Event, Double Xp Conversion And Conversion Rewards!

49 replies to this topic

#41 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:39 PM

View Postdr3dnought, on 27 May 2018 - 03:00 AM, said:

Earning double XP in game is great, the game should always be like this (or even better).

While I really like the double XP, it always shows how few XP you get during the 'normal' XP times. This should be changed the sooner the better.

#42 HessianPeel

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:19 PM

I had some extra MC to spend and needed to master a couple of mechs so I spent 500MC to convert 25,000 XP to GXP, yet I have not received (the very poor) rewards of a common and uncommon supply cache. As poor of a reward these are, I would still like them please.. A rare supply cache plus C-bills should have been the first rewards, then worked up from there. (email inquiry has been sent to PGI already).

-HessianPeel

#43 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:28 PM

View PostHessianPeel, on 29 May 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

I had some extra MC to spend and needed to master a couple of mechs so I spent 500MC to convert 25,000 XP to GXP, yet I have not received (the very poor) rewards of a common and uncommon supply cache. As poor of a reward these are, I would still like them please.. A rare supply cache plus C-bills should have been the first rewards, then worked up from there. (email inquiry has been sent to PGI already).

-HessianPeel

You have to claim them on the event page.

#44 HessianPeel

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 01:38 PM

View PostBTGbullseye, on 29 May 2018 - 12:28 PM, said:

You have to claim them on the event page.

So, I kept thinking that, but I see no "redeem" button or option anywhere, also checked the current events button for in game and nothing for the DoubleXP shows up as an event. Just got a reply email from PGI and I'm laughing cause I did not receive the caches and have checked my inventory many times.
Reply: "[color=#2B2E2F]Thanks for getting in touch. I double checked on your account and see both Common and Uncommon Supply Caches delivered to your account on May 25th.[/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]If you have any other issues or inquiries, please feel free to let us know and we'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. [/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]Regards,[/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]

GM Patience
Senior Customer Support Rep
Piranha Games"
[/color]

#45 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:10 PM

I'd say check your inventory again...

#46 HessianPeel

Rookie

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 02:13 PM

View PostBTGbullseye, on 29 May 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

I'd say check your inventory again...

Yeah, will do when I get home. Monitoring the site and forums from "work".

#47 tortcat

• PipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 88 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:42 PM

Broken! it says there are 21 hours left...yet when I go and try to convert xp it is NOT at the double rate!!! ( its is ONLY doing 25gxp for 1 mc!)

#48 Mikayshen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 416 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:15 PM

View Posttortcat, on 30 May 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

Broken! it says there are 21 hours left...yet when I go and try to convert xp it is NOT at the double rate!!! ( its is ONLY doing 25gxp for 1 mc!)

Can confirm. I just tested to see what it'd charge to convert and even though the event is still running, it's doing it at the standard rate and not the doubled rate.

#49 Mad Mechromancer

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:01 PM

View PostHessianPeel, on 29 May 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

So, I kept thinking that, but I see no "redeem" button or option anywhere, also checked the current events button for in game and nothing for the DoubleXP shows up as an event. Just got a reply email from PGI and I'm laughing cause I did not receive the caches and have checked my inventory many times.
Reply: "[color=#2B2E2F]Thanks for getting in touch. I double checked on your account and see both Common and Uncommon Supply Caches delivered to your account on May 25th.[/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]If you have any other issues or inquiries, please feel free to let us know and we'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. [/color]
[color=#2B2E2F]Regards,[/color]

[color=#2B2E2F]

GM Patience
Senior Customer Support Rep
Piranha Games"
[/color]

Did you ever get a resolution? I ask, because the exact same thing happened to me. Right down to the same customer service agent and same supposed date of delivery.

#50 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:33 AM

We need these more often.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users