Cicada Rear Armor Bugged

4 replies to this topic

#1 SovietArmada

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 08:54 PM

Anyone else noticed the Rear Armor of a Cicada is bugged (not sure if variant specific). It seems to register no damage, basically a black hole in the rear. I have seen this issue since last week, only now can confirm after having a Cicada shut down with its rear facing towards me, took an AC-20 3 Meds to its rear, no damage or % change to its Paper doll or mech after it powered back up.

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 04 June 2018 - 12:17 AM

I believe Cicada is in testing grounds. Go ahead and experiment with it all you want.

#3 Akillius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 484 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:02 AM

View PostSovietArmada, on 03 June 2018 - 08:54 PM, said:

Anyone else noticed the Rear Armor of a Cicada is bugged (not sure if variant specific). It seems to register no damage, basically a black hole in the rear. I have seen this issue since last week, only now can confirm after having a Cicada shut down with its rear facing towards me, took an AC-20 3 Meds to its rear, no damage or % change to its Paper doll or mech after it powered back up.

What variant was it and what map and mode???

#4 SovietArmada

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • 261 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:31 PM

Bumping for awareness, this issue is still present. Cicada 3C rear armor just absorbs damage, needs to be fixed.

Edited by SovietArmada, 06 July 2018 - 07:59 PM.

#5 HGAK47

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 971 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:27 AM

To be honest it would probably still be UP even with Black hole rear CT. If I have that variant il have a play.

Edit - Just tested this mech in game, I took rear damage from both enemy mechs and an air strike. Cannot repro this bug you speak of.

Edited by HGAK47, 07 July 2018 - 04:58 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users