Posted Image

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,586 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:24 AM

I don't believe they are suppose to shoot for the head... That being said I do believe they aim for whatever component is the most damaged. Still, agreed. Turrets should never aim for the head specifically.

#3 BTGbullseye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 1,540 posts
  • LocationI'm still pissed about ATMs having a minimum range.

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:18 PM

View PostTesunie, on 06 June 2018 - 07:24 AM, said:

I don't believe they are suppose to shoot for the head... That being said I do believe they aim for whatever component is the most damaged. Still, agreed. Turrets should never aim for the head specifically.

Every single time I use a Mist Lynx in FP, the turrets headshot me. I have to be at the back of the pack to keep from dying instantly. I've had dozens of deaths from this problem.

Also, those deaths I was talking about, all with 100% full health, and ECM coverage. I wasn't even the one triggering the turret half the time.

#4 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,586 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:46 PM

View PostBTGbullseye, on 06 June 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Every single time I use a Mist Lynx in FP, the turrets headshot me. I have to be at the back of the pack to keep from dying instantly. I've had dozens of deaths from this problem.

Also, those deaths I was talking about, all with 100% full health, and ECM coverage. I wasn't even the one triggering the turret half the time.

I've never had it happen (yet). I still stand by the fact it "isn't suppose to do that", but it clearly is at the same time. Means something has gone goof...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users