Pgi, Please Reduce Queue Time To 90S Or 120S In June Patch.

5 replies to this topic

#1 rawasch

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:27 AM

Since from the new roadmap it seems there will be no big changes to S7 queuing in the foreseeable future please at least reduce the queue time down to 120s or (better) 90s with the upcoming patch this month.

That would be a value in the middle of the current 3 min and previous 1 min timer and thus hopefully a good compromise between wait time and number of people in queues for matchmaking.

The 3 min long queue time has driven away many players and has been negatively received by basically everyone here on the forums from what I have read, so this would be a step in the right direction until bigger changes for queuing can (hopefully) be implemented later, such as the ability to queue for multiple divisions.

#2 d00mchild

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

there is a poll about that:
https://mwomercs.com...ris-game-cycle/

VOTE OR WAIT!

#3 rawasch

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:48 AM

View Postd00mchild, on 13 June 2018 - 09:57 AM, said:

there is a poll about that:
https://mwomercs.com...ris-game-cycle/

VOTE OR WAIT!

Already voted. The results of the vote and all other feedback are quite obvious, so the point of this thread is that PGI should act right away in this months patch and reduce the queue time again.

Since it is unlikely they would reduce it to 30s or back to 60s my suggestion was 90s or 120s as a sort of middle ground until better solutions for the queue can be found.

#4 Rick T Dangerous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 354 posts
  • LocationExactly above Earth's center

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:07 PM

With those 3 minute cycles, rematching has become almost inevitable. A sure way to drive players away from the mode: make them see the same dude over and over again.

#5 Uakari

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:46 PM

what can i say. loved solaris, even bought some mechs where i thought they might fit in nicely, changed skills and loadout for the solaris games.

never touched it again after the 3 min timer for one month now, after having played like 200 or 300 matches before.

I rather look for some opportunities to challenge a single opponent in quickplay.

#6 rawasch

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:52 PM

Unfortunately the patch notes are here and there is nothing about queue time changes in there... seems we will be stuck with the 3 min timer. :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users