Returning Pilot

8 replies to this topic

#1 chiXnhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:34 PM

Hi guys. I'm a returning long time Mech Warrior player. I played MW3 , MW4 and all expansions, Started my own unit there, played MWO in alpha and beta. Ran a team here that was in the finals of the very first tournament. I'm looking to get back into this game. I haven't played this in years. I have all the old best mechs but have deep pockets for any of the newest best META mechs. By my tag you can see what team I used to run. Hit me up I can use any voice program.

#2 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:56 PM

Nice to see an old friend from the Kaos days again. Welcome back.

#3 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 04:54 AM

@OP if you mean MRBC not sure if new season will be starting soon coz of how many people dispise PGI's World Championship format this year, or not till next year,

If you mean your interesting in world championships, you dont need to buy any good mechs or newest best meta mechs, World championships is going to be STOCK mechs.

There is a sale on at the moment in 4 parts, were in part 3 right now, ending in 6 hours, of all the mechs available in the stock tournament split over 4 parts for sale.

#4 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:20 AM

MRBC will have another season before the MWO WC that is in December.

I'd imagine CompQ will dry up in 4-8 weeks like it did last year and then only really come alive on a fight night where some lower teams will try secure a top 12.

So yeah, plenty of time for another 6 week MRBC season. Also talk among teams competitng in the Beer League (World Champs) is they are going f to practice far less because there is simply no need for it as it's far less skill based in terms of how games are going to play out.

Edited by justcallme A S H, 20 June 2018 - 05:20 AM.

#5 chiXnhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:49 AM

I'm nowhere near world championship state yet. Yet. I am just looking for some guys to get ready with.

#6 pjnt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 425 posts
  • LocationDetention Block 23, Death Star

Posted 21 June 2018 - 03:51 AM

View PostchiXnhawk, on 19 June 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

Hi guys. I'm a returning long time Mech Warrior player. I played MW3 , MW4 and all expansions, Started my own unit there, played MWO in alpha and beta. Ran a team here that was in the finals of the very first tournament. I'm looking to get back into this game. I haven't played this in years. I have all the old best mechs but have deep pockets for any of the newest best META mechs. By my tag you can see what team I used to run. Hit me up I can use any voice program.

Hey chiX, pjnt here. nice to see you back! I rejoined a few months back.

View PostchiXnhawk, on 20 June 2018 - 07:49 AM, said:

I'm nowhere near world championship state yet. Yet. I am just looking for some guys to get ready with.

I tried to get into shape, but can't Posted Image Too old I guess, however the game is still good fun.

Our group drops Wednesdays 20:00 GMT+1 for faction play TS 62.113.206.139 if you are interested.

Edited by xlentx, 21 June 2018 - 04:05 AM.

#7 Smokin Joe

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:25 PM

Waz Up Peeps Ive Been Getting my *** kicked as of late I need my medic (Chix) using a lot of WD40 on these old mechs

#8 w0lv3rin3

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 10:23 PM

oh ****. chix back?

#9 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts