Solaris 7 Hero Pack Sale

49 replies to this topic

#41 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:41 AM

I just now realized that the ad image is wrong: The camo is that of the Firestorm, but it shows 4 flamers + 2 lasers, so it can't be the variant included in the hero pack. Posted Image

#42 Pain G0D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • Sho-ko
  • 617 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:30 PM

View PostBonfor, on 21 June 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

On the other hand, it is fitting that the Solaris 7 sale is coinciding with the Summer Solstice event...Solaris...Solstice...what better timing? As a pure Clanner, I didn't buy the S7 hero pack because it only had one Clan mech...at $20, it's very tempting now.

Well if you totally have to be a purist , 20 bucks is the price of a normal hero mech plus you get 6 mechbays and premium time and war horns .....and a boat load of cbills for selling poor ol unwanted Kraken and Co.

#43 Cloves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 561 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:58 PM

View PostMafarrico, on 24 June 2018 - 10:50 PM, said:

Dude, you just contradicted yourself, I WAS expecting a summer sale on bundles, because I know it used to happen twice a year, so about the "newer players" and "bitter" thingy you so gladly wrote, it just exposes you as the clueless person you are, especially when you are active since march 2017, and btw, I bought the solaris pack already, please refrain to comment my posts from now on, because clearly you are not qualified to do so.

So you "knew" about the sales, and did not wait, and are pissy why? Just be happy that they are a great deal, even if you are unable to plan in advance. Of all the flavors to pick...

#44 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:47 PM

Lesson learned, don't rush to buy stuff.

Side note: The mechs were mostly good to me.

#45 arcana75

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:05 PM

Those upset about the reduced price to US$20, don't want to know about the regional pricings thing with Steam. In some regions like mine it's even less than US$20. On my Steam page it shows US$12.40 based on prevailing exchange rates.

#46 Mafarrico

• PipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:17 PM

View PostCloves, on 25 June 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

So you "knew" about the sales, and did not wait, and are pissy why? Just be happy that they are a great deal, even if you are unable to plan in advance. Of all the flavors to pick...

For crying out loud, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE SALE OF THE SOLARIS PACK, I JUST WANT THE OLD ONLINE MECH BUNDLES SALES BACK, READ WHAT I WROTE!

Edited by Mafarrico, 25 June 2018 - 09:20 PM.

#47 dominikabra

• PipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:24 AM

One maybe-not-so-noob question...

I play through steam and purchased all my content through mwomercs.com website. If I purchase the S7 hero pack through Steam, will it bind me to use Steam forever? Or is it linked to your account and allows you to play in the future WITHOUT Steam and keep the S7 pack?

#48 Steve Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,465 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:19 PM

View Postdominikabra, on 27 June 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

One maybe-not-so-noob question...

I play through steam and purchased all my content through mwomercs.com website. If I purchase the S7 hero pack through Steam, will it bind me to use Steam forever? Or is it linked to your account and allows you to play in the future WITHOUT Steam and keep the S7 pack?

You need to login through the Steam client one time. After that all the content is bind on your account only and you could uninstall the game client.

#49 Reavers

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPhoenix

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:32 PM

Anyone know why it still shows 30.00 on the website.

#50 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 08:15 PM

because it's on sale on steam, not mwomercs.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users