Lights So Op, You Need To Cheat To Beat Them.

Balance

75 replies to this topic

#61 KoalaBrownie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:28 AM

View PostEl Bandito, on 27 June 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

Cheating accusation was crystal clear from my post, until moderators redacted some of the SS. You were late to the party, is all.

If this thread was about being accused of cheating you wouldn't have included the middle screenshot. Zimbo hit the nail on the head.

#62 Stinger554

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:08 PM

View PostZibmo, on 27 June 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

That was not clear at all from your post. What I read was "If lights are so OP, why am I able to kill 3 of them without breaking a sweat?"

However, you responded with your usual humility. I get salty with you because you present as such a hole it's hard not to be irritated by you.

It's not clear because mods removed screenshots that had the cheating accusations. It takes all of 1 minute to read the posts directly below OP and Mod notes to determine this....

p.s Mr.Bandito has basically earned his level of humility so...

#63 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:22 PM

View PostStinger554, on 27 June 2018 - 12:08 PM, said:

It's not clear because mods removed screenshots that had the cheating accusations. It takes all of 1 minute to read the posts directly below OP and Mod notes to determine this....

p.s Mr.Bandito has basically earned his level of humility so...

Mate, just ignore them. Waste of time trying to reason with such shallow thinkers. Heck, I'm already done with this thread, let it pass.

#64 Stinger554

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 383 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 01:55 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 27 June 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

Mate, just ignore them. Waste of time trying to reason with such shallow thinkers. Heck, I'm already done with this thread, let it pass.

Yep, yep I tell myself that all the time but still engage with them *sigh*

#65 KoalaBrownie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 02:10 PM

View PostEl Bandito, on 27 June 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

Yes and it goes to "reason" that with 25K posts you would know that the correct course of action when someone accuses you of cheating would be to report them, in-game, not post a thread with screen shots and mis-tag the topic as being related to balance.

#66 Kubernetes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blazing
  • The Blazing
  • 2,369 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

View PostKoalaBrownie, on 27 June 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Yes and it goes to "reason" that with 25K posts you would know that the correct course of action when someone accuses you of cheating would be to report them, in-game, not post a thread with screen shots and mis-tag the topic as being related to balance.

Christ, dude, let it go. No, the proper course of action when someone accuses you of cheating is to laugh in their face and post it on reddit. Top players in this game get accused on a daily basis-- you really think we need to flood PGI with reports because bad players get salty? This is such a nothingburger. Let it go.

#67 UnofficialOperator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,493 posts
  • LocationIn your head

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:24 PM

Posted Image

#68 S O L A I S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 390 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:04 PM

It almost sounds as if you kinda made a mistake or misunderstood...then when explained to you, you decide to defend it full on anyways.

Either that or well, can't really go to deep into that one without a forum holiday.

#69 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:07 PM

Leave it be, he doesn't get accused of cheating every day. The first time is 'special'.

#70 KoalaBrownie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

View PostKubernetes, on 27 June 2018 - 04:23 PM, said:

Christ, dude, let it go. No, the proper course of action when someone accuses you of cheating is to laugh in their face and post it on reddit. Top players in this game get accused on a daily basis-- you really think we need to flood PGI with reports because bad players get salty? This is such a nothingburger. Let it go.

I'd rather PGI got flooded with reports that the player base never has to deal with than players post threads bragging about how good they are whenever a 1 in 500 game goes just the way they want it.

Also players get matched with people of equal skill so if they were bad players, then so is El Bandito. And so what would be wrong about bad players reporting other bad players?

View PostS O L A I S, on 27 June 2018 - 07:04 PM, said:

It almost sounds as if you kinda made a mistake or misunderstood...then when explained to you, you decide to defend it full on anyways.

No dude there are plenty of players who understand exactly what this thread is about. But if you want to throw your lot in with the side that doesn't understand, feel free.

Edited by KoalaBrownie, 27 June 2018 - 07:11 PM.

#71 Y E O N N E

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 16,810 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:11 PM

View PostKoalaBrownie, on 27 June 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

Also players get matched with people of equal skill

No, they do not.

#72 S O L A I S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 390 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:12 PM

View PostKoalaBrownie, on 27 June 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

No dude there are plenty of players who understand exactly what this thread is about. If you want to throw your lot with the side that doesn't understand, feel free.

Since I saw the thread before redacted and because I know Bandito, it is pretty clear you are wrong. [Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 28 June 2018 - 10:38 AM.
unconstructive

#73 KoalaBrownie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:17 PM

View PostS O L A I S, on 27 June 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

Since I saw the thread before redacted

He fixed the images and my opinion stands.
If this thread was about cheating, he would not have included the middle image that did not have an accusation of cheating. Nor would he have tag it about "balance", nor made it a parody of people who complain about light mechs.

View PostS O L A I S, on 27 June 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

because I know Bandito,

So do I. He's made it clear what the game is for him and this thread is obviously symptomatic of the whole.

View PostEl Bandito, on 17 June 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

Getting nice cosmetics while [Redacted] is a win-win for me.

Edited by draiocht, 28 June 2018 - 10:09 AM.
Quote Clean-Up (inappropriate reference)

#74 S O L A I S

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 390 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:23 PM

View PostKoalaBrownie, on 27 June 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

He fixed the images and my opinion stands.
If this thread was about cheating, he would not have included the middle image that did not have an accusation of cheating. Nor would he have tag it about "balance".

So do I. He's made it clear what the game is for him and this thread is no exception

If he...middle image. Wait wut?

The thread is a bit of fun with hacusations and parody of recent/past lights OP.

You of coarse are free to think it must be what your interpretation is, just as you are free to think that the world is flat. Either way you are wrong and laughably so. Good times though.

#75 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:12 PM

[Redacted]

Edited by draiocht, 28 June 2018 - 10:38 AM.
unconstructive

#76 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:48 AM

[mod]Due to unconstructive direction of discussion,
this thread is now closed.

Constructive discussion on the topic of
Light 'Mechs versus Assault 'Mechs
may be moved to other relevant threads.[/mod]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users