Looking For Lower Rank Comp Matches

4 replies to this topic

#1 Racerxintegra2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 801 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:36 AM

My unit is ranked somewhere in the 40's we are the definition of beer leaguer's. We enjoy playing with everyone and are just happy to have matches. The sportsmanship shown by all units so far has been great.

That being said, every time we que up it seems that there are only matches to be had with top 10 units. While they are great people, we are offering them very little resistance ... i wouldn't mind fighting other beer leaguer's now and then to spread out the beatings.

So if any of you other beer leaguers want to try and coordinate some drop nights / times. Send me a PM or catch me on the Davion Team Speak ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345 under 502.

If you higher ranked teams need a JV to your varsity match to just try some stuff out or just to play hit us up as well, we are willing to take our lumps to provide matches.

Good Chat see you out there.

#2 nuttyrat

• PipPipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 94 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationVancouver BC

Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:20 PM

The Cranky Old Canadians [CCdn] are similarly ranked to you .. we queue up at around 6:30PM Pacific Time on Comp nights and go until we get tired of having our asses handed to us. See you out there!

Edited by nuttyrat, 23 July 2018 - 12:20 PM.

#3 Racerxintegra2k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 801 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 12:38 PM

View Postnuttyrat, on 23 July 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

The Cranky Old Canadians [CCdn] are similarly ranked to you .. we queue up at around 6:30PM Pacific Time on Comp nights and go until we get tired of having our asses handed to us. See you out there!

Sounds good, friend invite coming your way shortly !

#4 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 12:40 PM

Look for S505, S173 in comp queue as well. Our intro and mid division teams for this season of MRBC and WC.

#5 justcallme A S H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:49 PM

There have also been some (one) team looking for scrims outside of the Queue itself.

Brody from NTEX (I think?). Warning though, make you sure say 'no' in a polite manner, if you don't want too Posted Image

Edited by justcallme A S H, 27 July 2018 - 05:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users