#41 DONTOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,804 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:12 AM

View PostWing Gundam Zero Custom, on 11 July 2018 - 05:18 PM, said:

Meh... obsolete IS stuff and sale with overly cheeky name. Alpha strikes should have never even been (or allowed) in this game anyway. It brings dishonor to battletech

How dare you call Marauder IIC IS!

#42 Kell Aset

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:37 AM

I am considering getting some camos for my mechs now that we have permanent patter unlocks 50% off but then with how PGI screwed up camo on my fav mech with their new weapon retrofits I'm not sure it is wise to waste money on such things.

View PostKell Aset, on 20 June 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

Posted Image

I just noticed it and I am very VERY unhappy with what you did to my fav shadow hawk, I really hate how this looks now, those srms are so clean & shiny( "clean and shiny"that is not exactly what I was going for when I bought pirate camo for my hawk u know) instead of being nicely covered by camo.
Sure it is a small thing but I bought that camo because I liked how it looked on that mech, now you made some changes and those SRMs stand out so much. I just can't be ok with this. Please CHANGE IT back ASAP, I need this to be exactly how it was before.

I got few mech bays off sale tho, could be useful at some point.

Edited by Kell Aset, 13 July 2018 - 10:31 AM.

#43 Aldodrem

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 100 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:38 AM

Going through the mechs and with the requiring stock loadouts in comp
WHY ARE SOME MECHS STILL QUIRKED FOR NON STOCK LOADOUT EQUIPMENT WHEN YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE GEAR IN COMP?

#44 TheCerpent

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:42 AM

View PostClint Taurus, on 12 July 2018 - 08:08 PM, said:

Yes, that is very annoying. Seems like every match has multiple AFKs/DCs, and at least a lance worth of 'teammates' who do anything but play as a team, which of course is fairly vital to having any chance of winning in this game consistently, and enjoying yourself for more than 4-5 stomps before you're thinking, "ok this sucks. No matter how good or bad I do, my gaming experience is totally dictated by these clowns around me."

It wasn't like this even a few months ago.

A few months ago, Battletech 2018 hadn't come out. I suspect a number of folks who went in on Battletech also found streamers who play both Battletech and MWO, so we're probably seeing an influx of new folks checking out this other 'Mech game that these streamers play.

I'm one of those (returning Founder, actually), and for me, it was Baradul. But I also try to follow his advice of staying close to the team, especially as I have a habit of making fire support or brawly 'Mechs. Heck, my trio of Atlai are all currently set up as midrange engagement (MRMs, PPCs, Gauss, AC10, LLasers, etc.) or "270 meter" brawl. >.>

#45 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

The biggest reasons to take advantage of the alpha strike deals is if you plan to chase this year's loyalty prizes on the IS side, or you wish to have banked premium time.

#46 TheFourthAlly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 209 posts
  • LocationMelbs, Oz

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:29 PM

Added a 2nd Phoenixhawk to my stable, turned out to be more fun than I expected. With the spacegold from recent event, I picked up some patterns. Now my Warhammer and new PHXs can all look nice and garishly coloured.

Not spending real money for now, that Nightstar buy was somewhat of a disappointment.

#47 BrunoSSace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 1,032 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:35 PM

Brought 3 new mechs during sale, 5 more mech bays. Currently broke on everything now. Back to the grind so I can upgrade these new mechs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users