My Personal Thoughts On The Alpha Balance Pts

2 replies to this topic

#1 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 06:32 PM

I personally think C-Er Medium Lasers and C-Er Small Lasers damage was nerfed a bit to hard.

I also personally do not understand why C-ER Large Lasers Heat Scale Trigger was increased to 4 (from 3).

Anyway, please consider watching the video, and tell me what your thoughts on the matter, as I would love to hear from you.

#2 Ensaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 831 posts
  • LocationOn a frozen rock .....

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:20 AM

View PostAleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky, on 13 July 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

I personally think C-Er Medium Lasers and C-Er Small Lasers damage was nerfed a bit to hard.

I also personally do not understand why C-ER Large Lasers Heat Scale Trigger was increased to 4 (from 3).

Anyway, please consider watching the video, and tell me what your thoughts on the matter, as I would love to hear from you.

You do understand they want feedback, not Youtube video's ........it's.. kinda the whole point?

#3 Aleksandr Sergeyevich Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:58 AM

View PostEnsaine, on 14 July 2018 - 01:20 AM, said:

You do understand they want feedback, not Youtube video's ........it's.. kinda the whole point?

How about you? What’s your current opinion on the changes? What’s your thoughts on the clan laser changes? Do you think the gauss recoil actually affects anything?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users