Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:10 PM

/snickers...

#3 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:55 PM

kek, well i guess ill need cbills to go with the 2 million gxp for leveling mechs

#4 Infamati Et Obliterati

• PipPip
  • The Fang
  • The Fang
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:37 PM

Just going to lay this little gem out there... Armor Quirks... give it some. A single ANH can destroy it in 1 alpha... so much for increasing time to kill.

It has to use super high alpha heavy lasers just to make it semi viable, which btw are getting NERF into dust.

Just going to point out the perfectly viable Quickdraw has 30 more points of armor per side torso, better hit boxes and more base agility without masc. With a 60 damage alpha every 3.5 seconds. Which it can fire for days.

Current verdict... do not buy... refund if possible.

#5 DoctorJest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 474 posts
  • LocationBourne, UK

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:41 AM

View PostInfamati Et Obliterati, on 17 July 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

Just going to lay this little gem out there... Armor Quirks... give it some. A single ANH can destroy it in 1 alpha... so much for increasing time to kill.

It has to use super high alpha heavy lasers just to make it semi viable, which btw are getting NERF into dust.

Just going to point out the perfectly viable Quickdraw has 30 more points of armor per side torso, better hit boxes and more base agility without masc. With a 60 damage alpha every 3.5 seconds. Which it can fire for days.

Wish I hadn't bothered. Pre-ordered when I was returning to MWO without stopping to consider if it was actually worth the expenditure of real-world cash.

It isn't.....and I didn't need 4 extra mech bays!

#6 Nightnovaa

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:31 AM

View PostInfamati Et Obliterati, on 17 July 2018 - 09:37 PM, said:

buff a clan mech?!*GASP* PGI would never! -_-

#7 Marius Evander

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 02:56 PM

Side torso's seem too big and under armord compared to too small too overarmored CT, can we move those armor values around a bit ?

#8 KrocodockleTheBooBoxLoader-GetIn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:43 AM

I saw like 2 of these on release day. Pretty sure it had sub optimal sales

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users