Tier 4 (Almost 5) Pilot Looking For A Unit!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Taru Wight

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 08:17 AM

Any English-speaking unit would do. I'm pretty flexible for play time as long as it's during the day (based on UK time) and am just looking for people to play with. I play seriously but don't ever really get angry at the game. Am well experienced but might take a bit to adjust to playing in a unit, am used to just general teamwork.

#2 IronWolfPack64

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2023 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:32 AM

I will be willing to let you try out for my unit

link to our try outs discord
https://discord.gg/rytPBj7

#3 Sadato

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCambridgeshire, UK

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:57 PM

Davion eh? Come over to Comstar Teamspeak and join the A41 channel. We drop FP most nights from around 7pm UK time.

ts3server://na1.mech-connect.net?port=9987

Typically we run with 70kph heavy 'mechs and 120+kph fast movers for most attack/objective modes, and 40-50kph fatties for Siege Defence.

Mondays and Thursdays are our Unit drop nights so if you're looking to play on those nights, you may have to wait for a free spot, or possibly be asked to step out if more members show up.
If after that you're interested in joining, we just ask that you drop regularly with us for 2-4 weeks to see if you fit in with the Unit (For your sanity as much as ours!), can follow orders and bring the kinds of 'mech's we need.

Hope to see you on there! o7

Edited by Sadato, 18 July 2018 - 01:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users