280 replies to this topic

#281 Nightnovaa

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:14 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 12 August 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

The original tonnage difference had been in place since Dec 2016, and organized Mercs all went definitely did not all go IS. They rotated, yes but most stayed primarily Clan. There are several screen shots showing the Clans w/mercs dominated for quite a while.... Terra was surrounded how many times? Then PGI changed up things so there have been fights over two capitols, Luthien (held out) and Tharkad (lost then reverted back several weeks later- both originally had had different win conditions)

I know we surrounded Terra every single FW cycle I was part of CWI. We also won all the Tuyades events still no Terra. Did PGI ever award Terra to the clans nope stayed firmly in PGI's control.

sorry but I recall that first new FW clans had two notches over the tug of war middle and they said that wasn't a win. -_- pardon me while I don't put much faith in them. So yes Ross still wants his win in FW with IS pushing on now just ONE of our home worlds not two like clans have to get to win. more proof of a bias.

the original tonnage was 55t for both sides,you can look it up in the forums here it's a blue post, but you should know that with your badge there; it was dropped to 50t for clans while IS got to stay at 55t and was only raised again because the black lanner.

I'm not saying ALL the mercs were clan for that tonnage drop, I'm saying PGI said " We're dropping clan tonnage in scouting because the HIGH TIER/ HIGH END mercs are clans." then removed their own post on why.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users