Looking To Build A Micro Community Within Mwo

Social Metagame Gameplay

12 replies to this topic

Poll: Those in Favor of the Rasalhague/ Ghost Bear Dominion being incorporated as a faction/customization option (61 member(s) have cast votes)

Those in Favor of the Rasalhague/Ghost Bear Dominion being incorporated into MWO

1. Yes, i would be for seeing Rasalhague/Ghost Bear Dominion content in game. (24 votes [39.34%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.34%

2. No, i would not be for seeing Rasalhague/Ghost Bear Dominion Content in game. (16 votes [26.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.23%

3. Maybe "depending on how its implemented and how it would affect the game and the MWO community". (21 votes [34.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:06 PM

hello all, my unit "Rasalhague X Dominion" is currently a MERC unit within MWO. this is mostly because there is no other way to effectively implement Battle tech Lore Role Playing with out being MERC, being as we are an IS/Clan Hybrid Faction and Unit. not long ago, we were situated on the COMSTAR teamspeak "na1.mech-connect.net" but, as many of you know, it went down with out notice and there is no telling how long it will be down for. as a result of this, we have set up and officially run our own teamspeak server with our very own domain name. ts.r-x-d.online "our new teamspeak"

being that we all would love to see the teamspeak grow and become a burgeoning community for MWO , we are looking into creating a MICRO HUB within the team-speak dedicated JUST TO Rasalhague/Ghost Bear Dominion Related units and groups "meaning people who play as Ghost Bear, FRR or MERC"with a long term contract to one of the previous two". on this note, we will be accepting applications from smaller units looking to be apart of something bigger and who would be OK following certain guild lines and rules related to having free use of a portion of the team-speak "more would be explained to those we want to bring on". we have limited room at the moment,"as our team-speak has a set amount of people allowed to be on at the same time any given time" but that could change as players and units pitch in to increase the limit currently there.

what we are looking for is active,friendly and Faction Wars Focused units who currently do not have there own teamspeak and are looking/wanting to be involved in one and have a place to organize FW drops and a friendly environment to build there unit. must be able to play well with others and keep a tight leash on your own players, as it would be home to multiple groups and players of MWO "as well as other games". if interested...please contact me via the forums "dante245" or feel free to hop on our teamspeak" Work In Progress [WIP]" at vs20.tserverhq.com:9055. i feel much the same way Mech The Dane does about keeping the ever shrinking player based together and cooperating to keep interested in the game going for new and old players alike, and one of the best ways to do that is thru Community Faction Play. hes does a good job of expressing this here
https://mwomercs.com...-warfare-night/

So lets get too it! Posted Image i look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

sincerely...the Rasalhague X Dominion
Posted Image

Edited by dante245, 18 August 2018 - 04:08 AM.

#2 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 August 2018 - 03:37 PM

https://www.facebook...hagueXDominion/ another avenue to build up this community can be found here.:)

#3 Termin8rSmurf

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 September 2018 - 11:03 PM

This definitely should be I introduced. A cross border faction, capable of using any kind of mech in a drop deck too.

#4 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:57 PM

weave got 12th bear guards on board so far...looking for other FRR and Ghost bear units " not currently homed on the FRR/kurita hub...as i want to have healthy relations with that group " please get back to me when you can mech the dane, ive tried reaching out" :)

#5 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:11 PM

hello, ive seen a few new units hit the seen recently, any interested in this proposal?

#6 Karl the Plumber

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:22 PM

I chose FRR because of the lore, with a the eventual goal of going Dominion. I'm not holding my breath but I think that eventually if the community hangs together it will be the next logical step in faction warfare.

#7 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:45 AM

I love the rasalhague Dominion more. I'll be at there are other units and faction that I do enjoy a lot more wise, this one I found to be the most unifying for my purposes of community building as well as interesting when it comes to gameplay options as I can go both inner sphere and clan.

Now my goal is to get some frr units and ghost bear units willing to share our team speak and cooperate for faction Warfare and community events.

#8 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:52 PM

If you decide to go ahead with this I'll throw my support behind it.
KHAN

#9 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:03 PM

thank you Khan Attakhan,

we already have this in place, and 12BG now has a home on our community TS. we had to limit it to small Ghost Bear and FRR"free rasalhague repulic" units cause of limit server sapce " only 32 on at any one time" till we are able to upgrade. if there is anything you could do to support this effort "send smaller GB units with out a set coms channel/home our way" or let people know about this, would be most welcome.

sincerely...dante245, jarlkhan of RXD

#10 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 October 2018 - 02:51 PM

The First Circuit is a group of YouTubers and Twitch Streamers to give their input on Mechwarrior Type Games and related topics. If your a Youtuber or Twitch Streamer and would like to be part of the broadcast and become part of a great community.
https://soundcloud.c...r8bBkxMKWErQNnI
Tonights Topics Include
1 ► RDX Community
2 ► Halloween Event/Sale
3 ► Champion & Last Patch
4 ► Heat Changes
5► Battletech (Operation & Timeline)
Links to all topics
Tonights Topics Include
1 ► (RXD Community): See special Guest
2 ► (Halloween Event/Sale): bit.ly/2NT8pCo
3 ► (Champion, new mech): bit.ly/2yoglqg
3A► (Last Patch): https://bit.ly/2S5WiVLbit.ly/2S5WiVL
4 ► (Heat Changes):
5 ► Battletech (Operation): bit.ly/2AlujdP
5A► Battletech Timeline: bit.ly/2S87ktB
Special Guest Links "RXD"
► (Comstar HPG Network Endeavor): bit.ly/2CXw6Iv
► (Building a micro Community): bit.ly/2Ao9BKB
► (Rasalhague Dominion Twitter Page): bit.ly/2yStgAo
► (Rasalhague Dominion Facebook Page): bit.ly/2ysREJs
Streamers and Youtubers that are part of the Podcast
Lord MajestIc ►(Youtube): bit.ly/2NPapQ7
►(Twitch): www.twitch.tv/lordmajest1c
Byter ►(Youtube): bit.ly/2QzG2eZ
Larsh ►(Youtube): bit.ly/2QvWAV8
►(Twitch): www.twitch.tv/larsh8888
IanDresarie ►(Youtube): bit.ly/2Oppox8
► (Twitch): www.twitch.tv/iandresarie/
Cmdr Lemming ►(Youtube): bit.ly/2QBbYiY
Snuggles Time ►(Youtube): bit.ly/2OvXmjC
TTB ►(Youtube): bit.ly/2MDT8EF
►(Twitch) www.twitch.tv/therealttb
BrioS ►(Youtube): bit.ly/2xmmdz3
►(Twitch) www.twitch.tv/brios_brxv
Music Credits
News Theme by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Artist: incompetech.com/
Thank you for watching and "I'll see you on the battlefield"
SUPPORT THE CHANNEL WITH PATREON!!!!
Patreon► www.patreon.com/oldbob10025/memberships
Paypal► ageless_games@yahoo.com
PATREON SUBSCRIBERS (Thank You)
-----------------------------------------------------
BrioS, jrnyman, Wolf McNish,Snuggles Time, Rokne Amadeus, Microbus, Woodboy,Flash Arc, IanDresarie, CatSmiles
Oldbobs P.O.Box
Oldbob10025
P.O.Box 1358
San Andreas, CA 95249
OLDBOBS TEE-SHIRT STORE (Support the channel)(RELAUNCH)
www.teepublic.com/user/agelessgames
SOUNDCLOUD "THE FIRST CIRCUIT PODCAST"
►@thefirstcircuit
FOLLOW OLDBOB ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
------------------------------------------------------
Discord► discord.gg/FuUcuxG
Twitter► twitter.com/OldBob10025
Twitch► www.twitch.tv/oldbob10025

battletechmechmechwarriormechwarrior onlinepgi

Edited by dante245, 22 October 2018 - 02:51 PM.

#11 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 October 2018 - 05:21 PM

View PostKHAN ATTAKHAN, on 16 October 2018 - 10:52 PM, said:

If you decide to go ahead with this I'll throw my support behind it.
KHAN

we have already and have the 12BG on board for the Ghost Bear side. :) if you guys would like an outpost, let me know we can work something out.

#12 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:44 AM

I think this idea has merit, and would be a great "Lore" way of transitioning the game to a point where IS and Clan tech can be used by the same faction in FW.

I'd say all you have to do is get PGI to think about the idea. Have you tried contacting them?

#13 dante245

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 577 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 November 2018 - 01:19 AM

im looking into it...trying paul and tina...if you can connect me with some one else who this would involve..please do. also feel free to pass on this topic to any who may concern. :) thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users