Ebon Jaguar Left In The Dust

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jackal Noble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:21 PM

With the mobility changes, the EBJ is left in the tar.

#2 KodiakGW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 1,775 posts
  • LocationNE USA

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:27 AM

Not sure why you think that. It still has better baseline mobility than the Sun Spider, and equal to the Hellbringer, the ones closest to it. Only the Summoner drives better, but you have to deal with limited tonnage thanks to five locked hover jets. I’d love to see it get a bit of a buff, but I don’t see it being left behind. Unless,you mean as compared to some IS mechs.

Now, the ACH....

Just looking at the test provided PDF, the Jenner IIC has noticeably better mobility, at 5 tons heavier. Even the IFR and VPR have better acceleration and turn, at 10 tons heavier. Played it a couple of times last night. Still feels like I’m driving a brick. Had much better performance during my recent outings with the 5V super capper.

Time they to stop being stingy with the ACH mobility. They killed it’s best loadout when they nerfed CSPL damage by 33%. Sorry, 6 CERSL not cutting it, and boring.

#3 Arkansas6A

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBetween a Rock and a Weird Place.

Posted 25 August 2018 - 10:40 AM

View PostJackal Noble, on 24 August 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

With the mobility changes, the EBJ is left in the tar.

It's not alone. Hunchie IIC and Bushwacker are not getting any mobility buffs at all. I'm sure there are more not affected at all, in addition to some not affected enough. Others, such as the Black Lanner, are already quite good.

IMO, a sluggish mech needs to be fixed, regardless of other factors. If it's considered OP, well, nerf something else. It needs to be fun to play, first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users