Turtle Bay: Aftermath

450 replies to this topic

#441 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:53 AM

@All: Again multiple thank yous and some answers.

FPS is typically about 42 to 55. Settings are on Low, AA is completely off. I think arms are locked, can not check right now. If they are, need to test with unlock. Time zone CEST+1 at the moment, EU servers whenever possible, though game occasionally sends me to NA even though it is not selected. Currently running on a smaller and much older (19"?) backup monitor. Hoping to be able to switch to a slightly bigger one either tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Due to advice, enhanced precision is now off (since yesterday) and I have reduced pointer speed AND adjusted the in game mouse setting downwards. I will be away from home for tonight and largish portion of tomorrow, so no matches tonight.

Got a couple of test games in yesterday on a SSRMs + lasers Blackjack with the above changes already made.

Game 1: 202 damage, 1 kill, 8 assists, barely alive.
Game 2: 220 damage, 0-12 stomp, one of the last to fall.

Generic note: Hitting lights and mediums with lasers still problematic, SSRM targeting feels easier than before the changes...

To everyone a nice Friday, I hope to catch a few QPs Saturday evening after I am back home from my trip! :)

#442 Shenanigan23

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:52 AM

When is the GXP and C-Bills for the win/loss component going to be given?

#443 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:58 AM

it was received with the end of the FP event.

#444 BumbaCLot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:40 AM

View PostShenanigan23, on 14 September 2018 - 02:52 AM, said:

When is the GXP and C-Bills for the win/loss component going to be given?

Were you on 10 game probation with smoke jaguars when the event ended?

Edited by BumbaCLot, 14 September 2018 - 05:15 AM.

#445 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,659 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:02 AM

View PostERescue, on 14 September 2018 - 01:53 AM, said:

@All: Again multiple thank yous and some answers.

FPS is typically about 42 to 55. Settings are on Low, AA is completely off. I think arms are locked, can not check right now. If they are, need to test with unlock. Time zone CEST+1 at the moment, EU servers whenever possible, though game occasionally sends me to NA even though it is not selected. Currently running on a smaller and much older (19"?) backup monitor. Hoping to be able to switch to a slightly bigger one either tomorrow evening or Sunday.

Oh frak. Even a halfway decent LCD TV would be a huge improvement. I run either a Vizio 42 and 48in (dependent on which room I am.. directed to.. Posted Image ) 1920x1080. Even a 30-35in LCD TV would do the trick and no need for a 4k TV either.

Just saying, based on your restrictions.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 14 September 2018 - 10:03 AM.

#446 BumbaCLot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 313 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:52 AM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 14 September 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

Oh frak. Even a halfway decent LCD TV would be a huge improvement. I run either a Vizio 42 and 48in (dependent on which room I am.. directed to.. Posted Image ) 1920x1080. Even a 30-35in LCD TV would do the trick and no need for a 4k TV either.

Just saying, based on your restrictions.

I'd have to reread his medical post but I personally hate gaming on a big screen and I'm thinking about moving away from my 22/27". There is just too much to see in game. I tried playing 3' away on a 42" while my wife was away and just can't keep focused on peripheral events. I know some people even play on 4x3 19".

#447 Shenanigan23

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:16 PM

Ah bugger, I had to swap factions so I could redeem the camo reward and probably was in the probation time at the end, grrrr.
Thanks all for the responses.

#448 Shenanigan23

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:04 PM

Hmm i checked and got back to full loyalist, might need to email support then

#449 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:27 AM

@Tarl Cabot: Unfortunately I do not think I could afford such luxury even if I had the physical space, which I actually do not. I swapped the backup to a second hand LG's W2453TQ, which a kindly relative handed over. I have not tried it out yet, but will soon, after I finish eating and pay some critical bills. On purely physical space level... Anything that is more than 2" bigger than this, will most likely not fit all.

@BumbaCLot: As I told Tarl, I am going to try this out. It seems okayish for both War Thunder and World of Warcraft, but required tinkering with the settings.

@Horseman: I forgot to thank for the list link. I do have one question regarding it. Am I reading correctly that I actually can not see how I am doing during the current (26th) season? Or is that because the last update was on the 1st?

#450 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,701 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:27 AM

View PostERescue, on 15 September 2018 - 08:27 AM, said:

@Horseman: I forgot to thank for the list link. I do have one question regarding it. Am I reading correctly that I actually can not see how I am doing during the current (26th) season? Or is that because the last update was on the 1st?
Jarl's List updates once a month with completed season data. If you want the data for the current season, you can check the live leaderboard at https://mwomercs.com...le/leaderboards

#451 ERescue

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:51 AM

@Horseman: Ok, so I have to compare manually. Thank you for the quick reply!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users