21 Days...

66 replies to this topic

#1 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:12 PM

That how long Ghost Bear Loyalists have been put on hold for FW...

#qualitygameplay

#2 Iron Buccaneer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 290 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:15 PM

Don't be nerd nub. Just switch factions. (Hint.... The devs love some factions more than others. DCMS bro)

#3 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:09 PM

View PostIron Buccaneer, on 30 August 2018 - 09:15 PM, said:

Don't be nerd nub. Just switch factions. (Hint.... The devs love some factions more than others. DCMS bro)

Cant, loyalists unit and loyalist pilot.

#4 Iron Buccaneer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 290 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:15 PM

Loyalty is so 2016

#5 K O Z A K

• 2,322 posts
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 30 August 2018 - 10:59 PM

except you're not anymore, regular FP all clans v all IS que was not disabled for this event

#6 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:01 AM

Being a Loyalist simply doesn't pay anymore..

Then again.. mercenary contracts have no bonuses to cbills anymore either.. so only bonus is.. you get to switch factions on a dime..

I guess that's something too..

Last FP event, I was so merc it wasn't even funny.. Been dropping all night against a big premade.. so, just to avoid them, switched sides mid-event.. didn't see them again.. started winning..

Edited by Vellron2005, 31 August 2018 - 12:01 AM.

#7 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:04 AM

View PostGrus, on 30 August 2018 - 10:09 PM, said:

Cant Won't

FTFY

#8 Iron Buccaneer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 290 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:08 AM

View PostHazeclaw, on 30 August 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

except you're not anymore, regular FP all clans v all IS que was not disabled for this event

Don't worry it's middle of the night Thursday so by tomorrow morning they will disable and say "See we told you no one would drop in another que"

#9 Grus

• Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:10 AM

View PostAppogee, on 31 August 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

FTFY

No you didnt.. if you leave the unit good luck getting back in. Loyalty is kinda a big thing with us.

#10 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:20 AM

View PostGrus, on 31 August 2018 - 12:10 AM, said:

No you didnt.. if you leave the unit good luck getting back in. Loyalty is kinda a big thing with us.

I admire your pact of loyalty.

But at the end of the day it's a choice you and your unit are making.

While I support your right to make that choice, it's a bit much to complain that the rest of the universe isn't shaping itself around your choice... in a game that clearly cares very little about faction loyalty.

#11 Ssamout

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationPihalla

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:21 AM

View PostGrus, on 31 August 2018 - 12:10 AM, said:

Lul. Its not like loyalty doesnt mean anything but larping rights is a new thing. Or events where you need to pick a side.

I get what you are complaining about but in how many threads you need to QQ about it. We got your point a long time ago. Why not spam support about it.

#12 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,783 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:07 AM

sure there needs to be more rotation, where marik and ffr these days? does wolf still exist? idk. wheres clan vs clan? we had a bunch of is vs is events. but at the end of the day are you are here to play a game or to wave a flag?

Edited by LordNothing, 31 August 2018 - 01:08 AM.

#13 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,783 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:12 AM

View PostVellron2005, on 31 August 2018 - 12:01 AM, said:

Being a Loyalist simply doesn't pay anymore..

Then again.. mercenary contracts have no bonuses to cbills anymore either.. so only bonus is.. you get to switch factions on a dime..

I guess that's something too..

Last FP event, I was so merc it wasn't even funny.. Been dropping all night against a big premade.. so, just to avoid them, switched sides mid-event.. didn't see them again.. started winning..

once youve picked the low hanging fruit there really isnt any point of grinding the trees anymore. especially when you get mc, mechbays, and items faster just doing the events as they come.

#14 tacorodwarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 200 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWexford, Ireland

Posted 31 August 2018 - 01:34 AM

Yea this is yet another poor me thread from the Grus. He has another one going in the PTS feedback forum as well, basically he is moaning in that one about his Direwolf that he can no longer use all of its weapons in one big alpha of 109. Now he has to wa wa wa wa or something. I tried to explain it to him that the game is made for a lot of online players and not just him and that the game developers are doing these PTS to specifically get rid of those stupidly high alpha builds. But here he is again.

Anyway I am going to go complain to the local shop that I have decided to become Vegan and that I do not appreciate them selling so much meat and dairy products, I want them to stock only Vegan products.

#15 Lyons De Flamand

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 146 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:17 AM

View PostSsamout, on 31 August 2018 - 12:21 AM, said:

Lul. Its not like loyalty doesnt mean anything but larping rights is a new thing. Or events where you need to pick a side.

I get what you are complaining about but in how many threads you need to QQ about it. We got your point a long time ago. Why not spam support about it.

As a LARPer I resent more flexible and creative in finding solutions to their problems that. Most larpers are far

#16 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:17 AM

View Posttacorodwarrior, on 31 August 2018 - 01:34 AM, said:

Yea this is yet another poor me thread from the Grus. He has another one going in the PTS feedback forum as well, basically he is moaning in that one about his Direwolf that he can no longer use all of its weapons in one big alpha of 109. Now he has to wa wa wa wa or something. I tried to explain it to him that the game is made for a lot of online players and not just him and that the game developers are doing these PTS to specifically get rid of those stupidly high alpha builds. But here he is again.

Anyway I am going to go complain to the local shop that I have decided to become Vegan and that I do not appreciate them selling so much meat and dairy products, I want them to stock only Vegan products.

Hi Posted Image you do not want to understand it? Grus is in a unit and does not want to leave them to play, there are people who play with friends and like to, and change their social environment not just to be able to write a few MCs .
But instead of giving them a chance others Supermarket says, today is vegan day, who wants to meat must buy somewhere else ... ok, then you come to this supermarket but not back to buy ... PGI wants something It does not work selling people for a while..

Im herad thats the normal FP not disabled ? thats was the best solution for all ? hope thats this is really

Edited by Old MW4 Ranger, 31 August 2018 - 02:24 AM.

#17 Lyons De Flamand

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 146 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:18 AM

Also, I need to learn how to type

#18 Ssamout

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts
  • LocationPihalla

Posted 31 August 2018 - 02:31 AM

View PostLyons De Flamand, on 31 August 2018 - 02:18 AM, said:

Also, I need to learn how to type

You can edit your posts later also. :)

And I would like to point out that I'm not agains LARPing and putting some flavor into games you play. Rpg's got me seriously hooked into gaming in the first place all those years ago. Sweaty nights in a box throwing dice as a 10 year old, good times..

#19 Tier5ForLife

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 481 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:00 AM

I started this Alt to be a Wolf Clanner after my main had to go Merc.

I'm old, I remember when honor was a real thing.

#20 MaradrX

• PipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:26 AM

We need more options. Locking out groups that have leaders on vacation or MIA doesn't seem a good way to get a lot of us playing FP. It's also not polite to just jump around with different groups, as many of us play games beyond this one. Once we jump on TS we'll discuss how MWO locked out our faction again and most would vote to not go through the hassle of switching and do something else instead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users