Evolution The Art Of War. Charger & Hatamoto Chi

186 replies to this topic

#181 MechaBattler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 5,119 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 12:19 PM

They should give the Charger 1A1 25% Small laser cooldown reduction. Just for the lols.

#182 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 02 October 2018 - 03:14 PM

Did PGI mention anywhere whether or not this announcement was for both September and October 'Mech pre-order announcements? PGI has been pretty good about getting the announcements out the first day of the month lately, but it's the second day of October and close to the end of work day in the PNW and we haven't heard what's coming up.

#183 turdburglir

• PipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 23 posts
  • LocationBest Coast, USA

Posted 02 October 2018 - 07:25 PM

View Postaardappelianen, on 31 August 2018 - 06:07 PM, said:

Haha the hatamoto-chi has a face for a torso, it's not a BattleMech anymore it's a ganmen now Posted Image
I will name mine gurren lagan Posted Image

DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

all jokes aside, thats one of the reasons i like the hatamoto. cant afford to preorder though.

#184 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,573 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:16 AM

View PostR79TCom1 Night Lanner, on 02 October 2018 - 03:14 PM, said:

Did PGI mention anywhere whether or not this announcement was for both September and October 'Mech pre-order announcements? PGI has been pretty good about getting the announcements out the first day of the month lately, but it's the second day of October and close to the end of work day in the PNW and we haven't heard what's coming up.

Somewhere in the Annual Rewards Program Matt mentioned that October will be Clan.

Edited by Aidan Crenshaw, 03 October 2018 - 12:16 AM.

#185 Dee Eight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 12:37 AM

I didn't bother with them. More 80 ton IS assaults that aren't going to do anything better than the existing 80 ton options. yawn. We have Victors, Zeuses and Awesomes already to cover all sorts of ballistic, energy and missile builds, and any need for an 80 ton assault going 81 we might have.

Edited by Dee Eight, 03 October 2018 - 12:38 AM.

#186 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 07:32 AM

I went for the Hatamoto due to the aesthetics. As for the Charger, meh. But now it is time to see what clan mech PGI has brewing today.

#187 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:22 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 03 October 2018 - 12:16 AM, said:

Somewhere in the Annual Rewards Program Matt mentioned that October will be Clan.

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing that somewhere too. Okay, they are probably just taking their sweet time. Thanks for the reminder.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users