Turtle Bay Event Redemption Issue

4 replies to this topic

#1 WabbitNinja

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 10:15 AM

Within the Turtle Bay event, my unit (MaZr) and I have been farming out the requirements for each event but have found a startling issue as we switch from Smoke Jaguar to Kurita...

Each time we switch, we lose all progress on the other side's kmdd and kills. Sure this would be ok, somewhat, if it was implemented to prevent constant switching (Or was it?), but another glaring issue that I myself have faced is the redemption of the 500k cbills for each challenge. When my unit was on Kurita, we finished our kmdd and kill challenge against clan. After doing so I linked in to the event website and redeemed my reward. We then proceeded to switch sides and began working on the clan challenge... the redemption was 12+ hours ago and I still haven't received my cbills.

I am quite sure this is not an issue with connection as I have often used website for events and received my reward in a timely fashion (Thanks PGI!), but never have I waited so long for one challenge. If needed I can post a screenshot of the challenge from the website with my now 0% progess on the challenge but still "redeemed" sign.

Edited by WabbitNinja, 01 September 2018 - 11:52 AM.

#2 Axys Rageborn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Moon
  • The Moon
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 05:28 PM

I too have a similar problem. I have completed both but are unable to redeem the clan pattern even thou I have redeemed the stuff in game. I switched between contracts and this has wiped progress on both pattern unlocks however I have the IS one already redeemed.

Edited by Axys Rageborn, 01 September 2018 - 05:29 PM.

#3 Sable Dove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:13 PM

You have to wait for the injection before you switch sides. I suspect it was not intended for players to be able to get both rewards. Basically you tried to exploit a loophole and ya dun goofed, so now you're locked out.

I'm not a fan of mutually-exclusive rewards, so maybe try putting in a support ticket (in my experience, they're pretty good to deal with), but don't be startled if they don't give it up easy.

#4 draiocht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:09 PM

[mod]This thread has been moved to
Website & Forum.[/mod]

#5 Figure 11

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:01 PM

I'm not receiving the reward for the quick play event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users