• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAuldhouse, Skye Federation, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 08 September 2018 - 01:17 PM

Not sure if it's specific to the latest patch, but I've only noticed this recently. Anybody else seen this happen?

Title: Scroll window for sale 'mechs on store home goes past end of window
Description: I'm running MWO in Full Windowed mode and the list of 'mechs on sale side-scrolling window goes off the end of my primary monitor (see image attached below).
Reproduction Rate: Every time I've looked at the store recently when there are more than about 16 'mechs on sale
Steps to Reproduce: Log in to MWO client, go to store

Posted Image

#2 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:47 AM

This has been in the game for quite some time. Re-enetering the store is the only way to fix it.

#3 Ricky Cheung

Lead QA

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:34 PM

This issue will be fixed in our up-coming September patch.

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 4,245 posts
  • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:33 PM

View PostRicky Cheung, on 13 September 2018 - 12:34 PM, said:

This issue will be fixed in our up-coming September patch.

Before I say anything else, I definitely want to express my thanks that a Bug Fix is coming for this issue! :D

That said, is there any chance we can ask about what shape the fix will take? :)

Also of thought, could we suggest making more of the Sale Rack available to be viewed based upon a Player's Screen Resolution? For example, if there's enough Vertical space to do so without exceeding the Visible Area, then a third row (maybe a fourth for those with really large screens) could be showing? Further, if there's enough Horizontal Space, then perhaps more columns of the Available Sales could display, as long as it doesn't overflow the right side either? :D

I understand if not quite that much can be done right now, as coding is rather hard work. I felt however that if I put the idea out there, then it might be possible to have it enhanced later, instead of just leaving it at a tiny box. ^_^

~D. V. "just wanting to help make the Bug Fix into the best form it can possibly take" Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users