Need Ban Hammer Drop On The Number Cheats Late Night. Fix Hit Reg To.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Wesxander

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Forbidden
  • The Forbidden
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:17 PM

Shouldn't fall to the players to report these guys all the time. A simple scan will catch many of them. Seeing mechs that can't possibly have armor,weapons, ammo builds. Not banned. Seen a heavy the other night take 1,000 points litterally in back still moving. Seen a TBR that another guy mentioned hits his "god" mode after he loses a torso. Should be noted you are also again penalizing people with low ping over others with high pings. The low ping players some them their damage ratio is being cut in half litterally. Shoot paired weapons and damage only registers as one weapon not 2 fired.

#2 Daidachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 461 posts
  • LocationThe Andromeda Initiative

Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:14 AM

View PostWesxander, on 10 September 2018 - 09:17 PM, said:

Should be noted you are also again penalizing people with low ping over others with high pings. The low ping players some them their damage ratio is being cut in half litterally.

Congratulations sir, you win. You made me snort coca cola out of my nose.

#3 Bombast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 7,709 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:00 AM

If possible, I suggest recording these matches and then showing them to some people on the forums. Either it will confirm your claims of hacking, or players will be able to explain whats going on in the game and why it's not hacking (Damage through component damage reduction, and other mechanics and techniques). Merely claiming everyone else is hacking without a demonstration is unhelpful to you or us.

#4 Tiyos

• PipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 41 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:01 AM

inhales deeply

Not everyone who is better than you is hacking.

Also you seem to lack the basic understanding of how video games work. So I suggest you do some reading before you spout stuff like this.

Edited by Tiyos, 11 September 2018 - 08:01 AM.

#5 justcallme A S H

• CS 2020 Referee
  • CS 2020 Referee
  • 8,987 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, AU

Posted 12 September 2018 - 07:02 AM

View PostBombast, on 11 September 2018 - 08:00 AM, said:

If possible, I suggest recording these matches and then showing them to some people on the forums. Either it will confirm your claims of hacking, or players will be able to explain whats going on in the game and why it's not hacking (Damage through component damage reduction, and other mechanics and techniques). Merely claiming everyone else is hacking without a demonstration is unhelpful to you or us.

He tried to tell me yesterday he had video.

I said to prove it - of course, we will never see it because it doesn't exist. Just like these "rampant hackers" up in the "late night" that come out to play. But then I guess it can be "late night" anywhere in the world.

#6 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:04 AM

People don't understand a lot of mechanics in this game, and so are really quick to call hacks over dumb things.

Someone accused me of hacking once because he had me tagged but couldn't target me... because I had stealth armor.

#7 Thorqemada

• 6,365 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:50 AM

Stealth Armor is very badly explained to anyone not reading the Forum or knowing the Stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users