Need More Info

4 replies to this topic

#1 TucsonKaHN

Rookie

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:27 AM

So, last night, I responded to another thread explaining that I was experiencing issues with the Store and repeatedly seeing an Error Code #3032 or some such from Xsolla. This prevented me from making any purchases in the Store, despite knowing I had funds in my bank account when using my debit card.

NOW, however, I am finding that their is a glitch occurring when I click the button to buy a Tournament Supporter Pack. Now, instead of bringing up the Gift Code terms/conditions warning or the Xsolla purchase window, the page continually refreshes. Over. And over. And OVER AGAIN!

Am I the only person experiencing this issue? Can we get someone at PGI in charge of the website to look into the Store's pages and find a way to resolve this? It is frustrating as all hell when I *want* to purchase content, and I can't due to some kind of glitch in the system.

#2 GM Patience

Senior Customer Service Agent

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:00 AM

We are looking into solving this issue for you. I will contact you via email linked to your account as soon as I have more info.
Thanks for standing by!

#3 TucsonKaHN

Rookie

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:15 PM

@ GM Patience,

Thank you for looking into the matter. It appears the TSP page's "Buy" button is functioning normally again, although Xsolla is still giving me a rather irritating Error #3032. I still have yet to visit the bank, but I just sent a support ticket to Xsolla for their awareness as well. I am not aware of why the page's "Buy" button was not working normally earlier; I think it would be prudent if anyone experiences or replicates this issue to update this thread accordingly.

#4 Azghuld

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:29 PM

I'm experiencing similar problems, I can't purchase ANYTHING from the store through Xsolla. I've sent a customer feedback regarding the issue but haven't heard back.

#5 TucsonKaHN

Rookie

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 08:50 AM

It appears I'm having some transaction issues again, as well. Months since my last transaction, I'm finding myself unable to upgrade my Champion mech pack from Standard to Collector's level (admittedly, so I can qualify for that sweet loyalty Warhammer). Mildly frustrating, we'll see how long it takes for Xsolla to respond to their customer support ticket this weekend.

@Azghuld Did you ever get your case resolved?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users