4 replies to this topic

#1 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 21 October 2018 - 11:39 PM

How can't you see this needs improvement? You rebranded the game around this and you're not improving it at all?

#2 Mister Maf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:06 AM

TBH the most recent division changes with the October patch were a big help. Most of my games in division 2 and below are proper brawls instead of AC2fests.

#3 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 22 October 2018 - 02:42 AM

View PostMister Maf, on 22 October 2018 - 12:06 AM, said:

TBH the most recent division changes with the October patch were a big help. Most of my games in division 2 and below are proper brawls instead of AC2fests.

Problem is in 9 days there will be very few to zero matches in 1v1. There will be none in 2v2.

We still have 7 launch buttons for some reason. A gui so bad people I have talked to don't even know you can watch other matches. Watching your friends matches is a HUGE point to this mode and its not really even used.

This is just 2 things. You can look back 6 months for videos and posts people made about improving this. Moving mechs around is great. I agree with you but they need a programmer to do something.

Its really sad i had a lot of fun in season 1.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 22 October 2018 - 02:44 AM.

#4 Mister Maf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 351 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:51 AM

I can't even get the spectate function to work; it doesn't ever show games that I know are happening. But O.K., I do agree that there should just be one launch button with tick boxes for what divisions to queue for.

#5 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 2,111 posts
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 22 October 2018 - 07:05 AM

It also desperately needs a 2v2 team maker, like so random pugs can 2v2 each other.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users