Trick Or Treat 4: 30% Bonus Mc And Bonus Loot Bags

20 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:55 AM

30% Bonus MC and Loot Bags

Starts: Oct 19th Friday 5 PM PDT (Oct 20th 00:00 PM UTC)

Ends: Nov 1st Thursday 5 PM PDT (Nov 2nd 00:00 PM UTC)

30% Bonus MC and Loot Bags!

Get 30% Bonus MC when you Purchase MC!

Check the chart below for the bonus MC, then head on over to https://mwomercs.com/profile/credits to get your MC package!

You will also get Bonus Loot Bags for Purchasing MC during the Trick or Treat 4 Event! https://mwomercs.com/trickortreat

Package Price Normal Price 30% Bonus MC Total MC Bonus Loot Bags
    $99.95 25,000 7,500 32,500 113
    $49.95 12,000 3,600 15,600 57
    $29.95 6,500 1,950 8,450 35
    $14.95 3,000 900 3,900 17
    $6.95 1,250 375 1,625 7

Gifting MC

Give 30% Bonus MC when you Gift MC! (Injected on the hour after Giftee redeems)

Check the chart below for the bonus MC, then head on over to https://mwomercs.com/store/gifts/premium-time to gift an MC package!

Package Price Normal Price 30% Bonus MC Total MC Bonus Loot Bags
    $99.95 25,000 7,500 32,500 113
    $49.95 12,000 3,600 15,600 57
    $29.95 6,500 1,950 8,450 35
    $14.95 3,000 900 3,900 17
    $6.95 1,250 375 1,625 7
    • NOTE! The Player who redeems the gift code gets the MC and the Additional Content.
    • ALSO! YOU MUST REDEEM DURING THE PROMOTION TO GET THE ADDITIONAL MC!
    • YES! You can purchase a gift Code for yourself and redeem on your own account!
    • For the Gifting promo, the additional MC is Granted on the hour following your redemption.

#2 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Bridesmaid
    • 540 posts
    • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 22 October 2018 - 01:55 PM

Nice to see that tables in this forum software don't even work for staff. Posted Image

#3 Major Major Catch 22

• PipPipPip
    • The Howl
    • The Howl
    • 82 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:38 PM

Dear PGI
    Thanks for the events. Great to see something to attract the player base. Normally I would jump at this bargain of MC and loot bags. Sadly after events I have seen the numbers playing fall off even worse than normal. SO until I see you marketing the game outside of here,(current player base) I think its hard to justify any more spend till the game starts growing again. I'm sorry but just worry we'll be down to very few and the game dies.

Hopefully will see new players and shorter cue times. (and some adds out there to plug the game?)

Major

#4 AlphaPiAlpha

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • The Deadly
    • The Deadly
    • 136 posts
    • LocationLondon

Posted 22 October 2018 - 09:39 PM

View PostMajor Major Catch 22, on 22 October 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

Dear PGI
    Thanks for the events. Great to see something to attract the player base. Normally I would jump at this bargain of MC and loot bags. Sadly after events I have seen the numbers playing fall off even worse than normal. SO until I see you marketing the game outside of here,(current player base) I think its hard to justify any more spend till the game starts growing again. I'm sorry but just worry we'll be down to very few and the game dies.

Hopefully will see new players and shorter cue times. (and some adds out there to plug the game?)

Major

What Major Major said. FP queues are super dead and all your events are the same and same farming again without meaning. Make FP great again and many players especially of larger units might come back. Where is the promised road map for FP? You said you will work on FP after Solaris... Nothing on the horizon so far.

#bocottpgi No money till promised things get DONE! You don't listen to the community so no money from us!

PS: Other games have special Helloween maps for their helloween event, players receive a helloween vehicle for that map and it is even a special game mode (I don't want to advertise other games here, so I won't name em). And what does PGI do? What they always do.... No progress with regard to game content means death to a game like this.

Edited by Gartenlaube, 22 October 2018 - 09:42 PM.

#5 MW Waldorf Statler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Legendary Founder
    • Legendary Founder
    • 9,457 posts
    • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:12 AM

Fine event in first mind ..only to long ...250 games for all Loot Bags?! thats by ~10 minutes =2500 Minutes ...after 100 Games most tired from Gameplay and Gamestyle and Mates..its not fun so long Grind events.
    Make 2 Days and 50 Lootbags thats short and fun...and not a Game burnout after 125 games ..and plays after it MWO not for months

Edited by Old MW4 Ranger, 23 October 2018 - 12:40 AM.

#6 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • The Silent Killer
    • The Silent Killer
    • 263 posts
    • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:11 AM

View PostOld MW4 Ranger, on 23 October 2018 - 12:12 AM, said:

Fine event in first mind ..only to long ...250 games for all Loot Bags?! thats by ~10 minutes =2500 Minutes ...after 100 Games most tired from Gameplay and Gamestyle and Mates..its not fun so long Grind events.
    Make 2 Days and 50 Loot Bags thats short and fun...and not a Game burnout after 125 games ..and plays after it MWO not for months

Yeah, 2 hours per day for 10 days is a long commitment. Will probably not make the 15o match point challenge and the 250 loot pack pic a prize. However with the Decal Challenges my CB account will be happy.

#7 MW Waldorf Statler

• Legendary Founder
    • Legendary Founder
    • 9,457 posts
    • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:46 AM

yes the Decals funny and a Good idea from PGI ...the rest of the Event is a Marathon burnout Event for all People thats not have each day or 2 Hours per Day time to play...im now have hollyday and only short time (4 Days ) for event ...after 110 Matches in 2 days im feeling me burning out ...to many unfunny Matches...teamplay is unavaible ...the Mechs not for me important (im can buy only from the cbills in the 2 Days 3 Hunchbacks) its only the special items like warhorns and MCs thats forced me to play

Edited by Old MW4 Ranger, 23 October 2018 - 03:47 AM.

#8 Dee Eight

• Big Daddy
    • Big Daddy
    • 6,271 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:54 AM

View PostGartenlaube, on 22 October 2018 - 09:39 PM, said:

What Major Major said. FP queues are super dead and all your events are the same and same farming again without meaning. Make FP great again and many players especially of larger units might come back. Where is the promised road map for FP? You said you will work on FP after Solaris... Nothing on the horizon so far.

#bocottpgi No money till promised things get DONE! You don't listen to the community so no money from us!

And PGI is fine with that because even at the game's peak of popularity... FP was never more than a minor percentage of the players.

#9 Eisenhorne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Liquid Metal
    • Liquid Metal
    • 2,111 posts
    • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:29 AM

View PostDeadWeight18, on 23 October 2018 - 03:11 AM, said:

Yeah, 2 hours per day for 10 days is a long commitment. Will probably not make the 15o match point challenge and the 250 loot pack pic a prize. However with the Decal Challenges my CB account will be happy.

Just play Solaris matches. Most of the divisions have players in them (for now) since the season just started and there's a concurrent solaris event. As long as you do 200+ damage, you'll get a loot bag. Bang out 25 matches in each division to guarantee end of season rewards while earning loot bags at the same time!

I actually was able to get a lot of 2v2 matches in as well, there are apparently a lot of groups out there fighting. Some stiff competition (Maginja and Merata Kell, as well as Saibot Kerenskey and Lethal Embrace were particularly difficult opponents) but usually not too bad waiting between matches so now's the time to do that.

#10 Lance McRaven

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • The Warrior
    • The Warrior
    • 167 posts
    • LocationMentor, Ohio

Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:56 AM

Trying to upload a pic for the Costume contest....can't seem to make it work, no matter what I do. Anyone have any suggestions? Tried taking a pic and copy and pasting, screenshotting...It just won't paste or load...:(

#11 Eisenhorne

• Liquid Metal
    • Liquid Metal
    • 2,111 posts
    • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:58 AM

View PostLance McRaven, on 23 October 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

Trying to upload a pic for the Costume contest....can't seem to make it work, no matter what I do. Anyone have any suggestions? Tried taking a pic and copy and pasting, screenshotting...It just won't paste or load...Posted Image

You have to host the image on an image sharing website. I'd just use Imgur, https://imgur.com/

#12 Lance McRaven

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • The Warrior
    • The Warrior
    • 167 posts
    • LocationMentor, Ohio

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:19 AM

Thank you, I think that worked. :)

#13 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
    • Little Helper
    • 4,245 posts
    • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:33 PM

Wow... All the anger on this thread... I didn't even have to show up. :o

But the sad problem is this... Nobody even provided PGI with a proper solution to handling the Event. :(

I can see one way to fix "Phase 2", and that would be this...
    • 45 Loot Bags @ 80 Match Score
    • 80 Loot Bags @ 150 Match Score
    • Still a Total of 125 Loot Bags for this Phase, but more realistic of Time Constraints
    ...and another way would be just...
    • Start "Phase 2" just 1 Day Earlier, and therefore let it run that day longer, but without exceeding the Original Planned Event Ending
    ...because there are people who only get like 2 Hours Per Night, and only a maximum of 10 Matches can be sanely fitted into that time. If anything's causing people to walk away, it's asking for more time from them than what Reality allows their body to provide. Oh sure, they might have the weekend if somebody doesn't come along and siderail them, but that can't always be expected. :unsure:

Worse, there's still the problem with how poorly others play, and how they don't care about somebody really putting an effort into things. But one's odds of having a good 100+ -- or 150+ -- Match Score are directly dependent in many cases to how well your own Team does. If your Team won't work together, and they make it impossible to function with -- or even work around -- them, then you don't get a good Match Score that even comes close to reflecting your ability and what you came into the round to do. This ends up forcing you to take even longer than it should have had to take to finish, and that's no fun at all. :mellow:

Now hopefully after posting this, PGI's friendly Matt Newman (and obviously the rest of the Events Team) will come along and read it. I even hope he'll use one of these solutions and make the rest of you less angry than what I can feel you are now. On that front, however, only time will tell. I know PGI's Events Team wanted people to stick around to play, and that their intent wasn't to make people grind too hard. Unfortunately, one can set up a well-greased wheel, only to fall afoul of others who can horribly mess it up, and turn things into a limitless grind that will drive others off. At that point, the only thing to do is to adjust in order to help those who were actually trying, in spite of those who are trying to mess it up for them. -_-

~D. V. "Unfortunately, those clowns out there have been making it really hard for me too." Devnull

[One Quick Edit by Post Author for something that got missed while writing this post.]

Edited by D V Devnull, 23 October 2018 - 12:36 PM.

#14 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
    • Developer
    • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:23 PM

Added 24 Hours to Phase 2 by starting it a day earlier.

Once it starts (assuming you still have Phase 1 Loot Bags to get) you will be able to Earn 4 Loot Bags for a Match Score of 150 +

View PostBuenaventura, on 22 October 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

Nice to see that tables in this forum software don't even work for staff. Posted Image

Yah man... Tables Posted Image

#15 D V Devnull

• Little Helper
    • Little Helper
    • 4,245 posts
    • LocationUnknown... Except for the stars, it's kind of dark here!

Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:24 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 23 October 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

Added 24 Hours to Phase 2 by starting it a day earlier.

Once it starts (assuming you still have Phase 1 Loot Bags to get) you will be able to Earn 4 Loot Bags for a Match Score of 150 +

Absolutely Excellent! Thank You for providing an increased chance of negating the problems caused by other people who make trouble for those that are trying to put in a serious effort on the Event. :D

View PostMatt Newman, on 23 October 2018 - 03:23 PM, said:

View PostBuenaventura, on 22 October 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

Yah man... Tables Posted Image

Eh... I've had a few moments where I've wanted to do Tables myself, and could not unless I burned myself out on that 'Special BBCode' button. They're actually very handy to be able to create, and have tons of valid uses. You might want to poke those who control the allowed options in the Forum's software, and make them allow the Tables Button for all. Last that I knew, Tables are supposed to be a Basic Function of Forums which are powered by Invision Power Boards, and also happen to have the Rich Text Editor. That, and I don't think we're still back in 2005... At least, that's what these Forums look to me like they're running upon, so I could very easily be wrong there. :huh:

Sure, there's probably some nut who would try to abuse it, but I think the Moderators could easily handle them. It's all a simple matter of Cell Editing. :)

~D. V. "Thanks for the Event's Time Adjustment! Tables are definitely something to get enabled, too." Devnull

(p.s.: Now, where's that 'Like' Button? Ah, there it is! <*punches it on your post*> ...)

#16 MW Waldorf Statler

• Legendary Founder
    • Legendary Founder
    • 9,457 posts
    • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:42 PM

Agree with DV Devnull in most way , and Thanks Matt for your Answer Posted Imageand its a Fine Event ..the loot bag events the best from all !and a good Idea from PGI

I'm just wondering why the events have to be so long and so extensive? why not just short nice little events for a WE with achievable goals in this period? to play too long burns the people, 2-3 days is still ok but a week or longer is rather counterproductive.
    less is usually more

Edited by Old MW4 Ranger, 23 October 2018 - 10:45 PM.

#17 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • The Silent Killer
    • The Silent Killer
    • 263 posts
    • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:23 PM

View PostEisenhorne, on 23 October 2018 - 06:29 AM, said:

Just play Solaris matches. Most of the divisions have players in them (for now) since the season just started and there's a concurrent solaris event. As long as you do 200+ damage, you'll get a loot bag. Bang out 25 matches in each division to guarantee end of season rewards while earning loot bags at the same time!

I actually was able to get a lot of 2v2 matches in as well, there are apparently a lot of groups out there fighting. Some stiff competition (Maginja and Merata Kell, as well as Saibot Kerenskey and Lethal Embrace were particularly difficult opponents) but usually not too bad waiting between matches so now's the time to do that.

Thanks for the suggestions. You are right with wait and play time.

I currently don't have the funds to outfit and level mechs to have an enjoyable time in Solaris 7. Had some matches where I was totally outclassed by mateial and experience in play style.

Solaris does have it merits but it is a totally different play than QP and for that I do not a enough time for this event unfortunately. I need to prepare myself much better for the next season.

Would enjoy someone who would take me to the mysteries of the 2v2 plays in Solaris 7.

#18 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • The Silent Killer
    • The Silent Killer
    • 263 posts
    • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:30 PM

View PostD V Devnull, on 23 October 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

---snip --

Worse, there's still the problem with how poorly others play, and how they don't care about somebody really putting an effort into things. But one's odds of having a good 100+ -- or 150+ -- Match Score are directly dependent in many cases to how well your own Team does. If your Team won't work together, and they make it impossible to function with -- or even work around -- them, then you don't get a good Match Score that even comes close to reflecting your ability and what you came into the round to do. This ends up forcing you to take even longer than it should have had to take to finish, and that's no fun at all. Posted Image

-- snap -

~D. V. "Unfortunately, those clowns out there have been making it really hard for me too." Devnull

[One Quick Edit by Post Author for something that got missed while writing this post.]

I agree and I often have the feeling that I am a lemming in some of the QP games getting stomped before I had the chance to get some angles on the enemy or leveraging an opportunity which didn't came.

But I swear to better in communication soon. Posted Image

#19 Bwah Ha Ha

• PipPipPipPipPip
    • The Solitary
    • The Solitary
    • 158 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:28 PM

View PostOld MW4 Ranger, on 23 October 2018 - 10:42 PM, said:

Agree with DV Devnull in most way , and Thanks Matt for your Answer Posted Imageand its a Fine Event ..the loot bag events the best from all !and a good Idea from PGI

I'm just wondering why the events have to be so long and so extensive? why not just short nice little events for a WE with achievable goals in this period? to play too long burns the people, 2-3 days is still ok but a week or longer is rather counterproductive.
    less is usually more

The other side is not everyone can contribute all nights. I would rather have it longer than not long enough and miss out on some nice prizes.

#20 Slambot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • The Warden
    • The Warden
    • 203 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:25 PM

Cant beat responses like that... and they say the devs don't listen to the players...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users