Fix Fp Population In One Month

270 replies to this topic

#261 Nightbird

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:39 PM

Bump because even though it's impossible to arrange evenly skilled teams, we can still have a fun game. All we need from PGI is a way to see the other team needs a handicap, and we will give one.

#262 BROARL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 301 posts
  • Locationcommunity warfare

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:01 PM

when you are flogging the other side, say for example you are up 12-0 all you have to do is smile and say nothing instead of trolling or being rude. "git gud" is rude ("git a pc that isn't a boat anchor" or "git rid of your wife and kids and practice more" may be relevant but is probably still a bit rude).
then perhaps walk into the enemy spawn one or two at a time and fight them one v one and two v two (or one v three if you are an idiot like me).
it's kind of the opposite of twelve guys with meta builds all bored and standing around a dropzone disintegrating PUGs.
WE are the community. PGI don't even play.
if PGI spend time on this game i would like to see new maps, not nanny state sh*t.

Edited by BROARL, 09 June 2019 - 02:07 PM.

#263 Nightbird

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:30 PM

When both teams feel the result cannot possibly be contested, both sides feel frustrated or bored. Then the trash talking commences since actions in game literally don't matter.

Edited by Nightbird, 10 June 2019 - 01:09 AM.

#264 Gilgamecc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:40 PM

we should just give them guns and turn them loose to make their own fortune

#265 Gilgamecc

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:47 PM

View PostBROARL, on 09 June 2019 - 02:01 PM, said:

when you are flogging the other side, say for example you are up 12-0 all you have to do is smile and say nothing instead of trolling or being rude. "git gud" is rude ("git a pc that isn't a boat anchor" or "git rid of your wife and kids and practice more" may be relevant but is probably still a bit rude).
then perhaps walk into the enemy spawn one or two at a time and fight them one v one and two v two (or one v three if you are an idiot like me).
it's kind of the opposite of twelve guys with meta builds all bored and standing around a dropzone disintegrating PUGs.
WE are the community. PGI don't even play.
if PGI spend time on this game i would like to see new maps, not nanny state sh*t.

Some people say 'gg' is rude

we don't have a monoculture I guess

#266 Nightbird

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:49 AM

Bump. There can't be a MM in FP due to pop. If you want to have more balanced matches, it has to be made when the lobbies are formed. Tonnage is one of the few dials (why is the k* version censored?) left to turn, and it's easiest one to turn.

Edited by Nightbird, 13 June 2019 - 07:50 AM.

#267 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:16 PM

View PostMcGoat, on 17 January 2019 - 04:58 AM, said:

They can easily fix spawn camping - add 3 more lasers to each side of the drop ship and buff their values by 30%.
No one will want to be near them. This shouldn't take much work, either.

Still not gonna happen. If you don't want to be farmed, become the farmer.

The reason they went away from OP drop ships is people would get a 1 kill lead and then camp their drop zone.

#268 Natural Predator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 12:20 PM

View PostNightbird, on 06 January 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

So.. you guys are whining about being spawn camped in an idea thread that would make spawn camping harder... but you won't support the idea because... deep inside you actually want to be spawn camped? Grief not, I will realize your innermost desires.

I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I READ THAT. +1

#269 Nightbird

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 11:34 AM

+1 for spawn camping, since we are against this idea

#270 Mar-X-maN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 286 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:24 PM

Get rid of group queue. Groups do nothing but serve themselves. They don`t split to even out teams and insist on playing they favourite faction even if the other faction needs them more. and when they stop playing they leave a hole in the matchmaking that stops fp play for a while. groups are of the past. this is the endtimes, the time of the solo player. get with the program.

#271 Nightbird

• The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 7,518 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 12:32 PM

lol, most of FP pop is groups, only a few permanent solos in queue at any one time with zero communication skills and can't get along with the trashiest of groups.

Edited by Nightbird, 18 June 2019 - 12:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users