• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 10:41 AM

Tournament Supporter Pack
and
Mech_Con Virtual Ticket
Info

The Tournament Supporter Pack will stop being sold on Nov 30th 4 PM PST (Dec 1st 00:00 UTC)

You will still be receiving the
  • 10% boost to all of your C-Bill and XP earnings until the end of the year Dec 31st 4 PM PST (Jan 1st 00:00 UTC).
  • 25 bonus redeems in the Holiday Stocking Stuffer Event.
  • In game Content in the Dec 11th Patch.
However
  • The Bonus C-Bills for events challenges completed will be ending on Dec 5th 4 PM PST (Dec 6th 00:00 UTC)

Thank you for all your support of the Tournament and we hope you got a lot of value out of the pack!

The Mech Con Virtual Ticket will be available to purchase until December 14th 4 PMD PST. (Dec 15th 00:00 UTC)

• If you purchased the Mech_Con Virtual Ticket for your account you will receive the content November 30th 4 PM PST (Dec 1st 00:00 UTC)
  • If you have bought and redeemed your Gift code your code will content November 30th 4 PM PST (Dec 1st 00:00 UTC) on the website
  • If you have bought and not redeemed your code you can Redeem it here http://mwomercs.com/redeem
  • The content will be added to your account every hour on the hour after November 30th 4 PM PST
  • If you are attending Mech_Con you will receive a Redeem Code Coupon when you check in!
  • Some content will be added on the Dec 11th Patch (Mech_Con flags for Vapor Eagle, Charger, and Hatimoto Chi)
Thank you for showing your enthusiasm for Mech_Con by purchasing these virtual items!

If you have any questions or concerns leave them in the thread and we will do our best to address them

#2 suffocater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 570 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:09 PM

And you start selling the next TSP on January 1st? Pretty PLS !?

#3 Bwah Ha Ha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 158 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:14 PM

I don't remember receiving a code for the virtual ticket.

#4 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:50 PM

me neither, only the receipt

#5 Mikayshen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 416 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:18 PM

View Postsuffocater, on 28 November 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

And you start selling the next TSP on January 1st? Pretty PLS !?

This would be an awesome idea and something I would love to see.

#6 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:04 PM

View PostBwah Ha Ha, on 28 November 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

I don't remember receiving a code for the virtual ticket.

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 28 November 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

me neither, only the receipt

Oh, I may be mistaken and you may not get a code unless you go to the show and purchases will auto inject... I will update tomorrow morning to clarify.

#7 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 730 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 28 November 2018 - 06:55 PM

Tournament supporter owners will still receive this year's camo right? Yes? Pretty please? It's one of the main reasons I bought the TSP.

#8 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 07:28 PM

Wasn't last year's mech con camo meant to be on sale for MC this year ?

#9 DeadWeight18

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Silent Killer
  • The Silent Killer
  • 263 posts
  • LocationLuxembourg

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:17 PM

The TSP is great stuff!

#10 Warning incoming Humble Dexterer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:53 PM

View PostMatt Newman, on 28 November 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

Oh, I may be mistaken and you may not get a code unless you go to the show and purchases will auto inject... I will update tomorrow morning to clarify.

That's the way I understood it : If you purchase a virtual ticket there's a direct link to your MWO account (or the gifted account), so there's no need to go through the hassle of inputting a manual code to the correct account.

On the other hand I decided to purchase a "Mech Con Virtual ticket" as a way to show my support for MWO, and was surprised to find that items were included in the purchase : Since I wasn't expecting anything it's a pleasant surprise.

Edited by Humble Dexter, 29 November 2018 - 01:07 AM.

#11 Buenaventura

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 540 posts
  • LocationDuisburg, Germany

Posted 29 November 2018 - 04:09 AM

View PostPraetorGix, on 28 November 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

Tournament supporter owners will still receive this year's camo right? Yes? Pretty please? It's one of the main reasons I bought the TSP.

There is a camo this year? Haven't heard of anything like that.
Last years camo for TSP owners was a part of the ticket owners rewards: TSP got the camo for 4 chassis, con attendees got it for all that were available at that time. This year, with the virtual ticket, you don't get the attendee rewards with the TSP - you need the ticket for these. And the ingame attendee rewards this year are "only" cockpit items - mug and warhorn - and a bolt-on - banner. No camo.

#12 Matt Newman

Live Ops Manager

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 09:46 AM

Hey all

So yes if you purchased the Mech_Con VIrtual Ticket for your account (not as a gift code) there is no further action to be taken. You will receive the content Dec1st 00:00 UTC or shortly thereafter.

If you purchased a gift code you can redeem it now and You will receive the content Dec1st 00:00 UTC or shortly thereafter.

If you are a Mech Con Attendee you will get your gift code at Mech Con and you can enter it on the website and receive your content.

#13 Rook CY

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 06:11 PM

TSP is always worth IMO. Tons of event-bonuses throughout the time it's active, obviously the 10% constant bonus is nice, other extra stuff over the period of time, etc. $10 very, very well-spent IMO. I buy it day one every time, save when I first started....and I've been kicking myself ever since because I *really* want that particular damn warhorn! lol

And I swear the inclusion of the various Blake stuff (and the stormcloud item....hmmmm)...is some sort of Easter-egg-foreshadow....I'll be curious to see where things go the next year ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users