317 replies to this topic

#261 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:04 PM

View PostMechWpnsTech, on 26 December 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

for the holiday bonus event, is there a page to select between the warhammer iic or the corsair? or is that decided by factions ?

no need. You get both heroes.

#262 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,668 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:43 PM

View PostPeace2U, on 26 December 2018 - 05:22 PM, said:

Question,
Once we qualify for the 'Bonus', how long do we have to redeem it?
Only asking because I do not want to activate my premium time right away.
Peace.

Redeem it on the website then you are not accessing the actual game itself, avoiding starting the premium time.

https://mwomercs.com/events/237

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 26 December 2018 - 09:45 PM.

#263 Grrimlock

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 11:44 PM

View PostTarl Cabot, on 26 December 2018 - 09:43 PM, said:

Redeem it on the website then you are not accessing the actual game itself, avoiding starting the premium time.

https://mwomercs.com/events/237

Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I think someone else recently asked this too:

After we earn the holiday bonus today, when is the latest date/time we can click "redeem" on the web page before the earned bonus premium time/MC/C-bill expires and can no longer redeem i.e. lost forever?

I have some premium time still and I don't want to activate and have the 7 days start now when I still have around 4 days left of my current premium time. Or will the new 7 days premium time be added to my current premium time and so I'll have 11 days total?

Thanks

#264 KidKinzu

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 79 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:32 AM

Thanks for the Gift!

#265 Capital Punishment

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:22 AM

What are the Stocking Stuffer Clicks??

And how do you use them?

#266 Turiko

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 03:37 AM

View PostCapital Punishment, on 27 December 2018 - 03:22 AM, said:

What are the Stocking Stuffer Clicks??

And how do you use them?

https://mwomercs.com...=201812stocking

all the stocking stuffer / loot bags always have their event page where you open them, can't open them in the game AFAIK.

#267 MechWpnsTech

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:06 AM

View PostAidan Crenshaw, on 26 December 2018 - 09:04 PM, said:

no need. You get both heroes.

wtf? thought it was just one to choose from.....?

#268 Peace2U

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 04:42 AM

Grimm - It will add on to your existing 'active' premium time.
My question is how long will the 'redeem' be available, as I do not wish to activate mine right away?

#269 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,668 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:29 AM

View PostPeace2U, on 27 December 2018 - 04:42 AM, said:

Grimm - It will add on to your existing 'active' premium time.
My question is how long will the 'redeem' be available, as I do not wish to activate mine right away?

See quote below from the Sept 2017 patch. With that said the reward can be redeemed either via website or the in game menu. The in game menu will also have a countdown attached once the event ends, showing how much time is left before it expires.

https://mwomercs.com...14131-19sep2017

Deadline for Claiming Rewards

Once an Objective condition has been satisfied, whether as an immediate Objective Reward or as a Victory-based Objective (for Faction Play Events), Rewards can be claimed up to a limit of 2 weeks after the Event is over. You must redeem all your available Rewards within 2 weeks of the completion of the Event. Once 2 weeks have passed since the end of an Event you will no longer be able to claim any unclaimed Rewards for which you may have been eligible!

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 27 December 2018 - 05:31 AM.

#270 admiralbenbow123

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 442 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:01 AM

View PostGrrimlock, on 26 December 2018 - 11:44 PM, said:

Sorry if this is posted somewhere but I think someone else recently asked this too:

After we earn the holiday bonus today, when is the latest date/time we can click "redeem" on the web page before the earned bonus premium time/MC/C-bill expires and can no longer redeem i.e. lost forever?

I have some premium time still and I don't want to activate and have the 7 days start now when I still have around 4 days left of my current premium time. Or will the new 7 days premium time be added to my current premium time and so I'll have 11 days total?

Thanks

Premium time stacks. You'll get have 11 days of premium time.

#271 FireStoat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 12:37 PM

The bonus MC from doing the Dec 27th game hit me from out of the blue. Basically, with MC I had from previous events and from this series of events, I got a Cinder (adder) and Espirit de Corps (ebon jaguar) hero for free along with the free duo of heroes in February and March, on top of a free champion Orion IIC (A) and paint job. On top of like, 3 weeks of total premium time.

I no longer feel sad about buying a Huginn hero a while back, and how horrible a choice it was. PGI really made up for it.

#272 Kl0Wn KiLLeR

Rookie

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:51 PM

So where do I go to redeem my stuff?

#273 JRR1285

• PipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 78 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:00 PM

Really nice gesture with all the free stuff. I have not played the game in an entire year to the day and it got me back in. The match was fun and I did much better than I expected with my bone stock (F) Atlas.

The skill tree thing is pretty overwhelming but it makes sense. I just need to look at it longer before allocating points.

#274 Vanguard319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,436 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:22 PM

Couldn't really care about a pirate frankenmech, but I'll certainly take the Warhammer.

#275 SCHLIMMER BESTIMMER XXX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 879 posts
  • LocationNiemalsland

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:32 PM

View PostBwah Ha Ha, on 01 December 2018 - 11:10 PM, said:

So only on the 27th??? A timeframe when A lot of folks are out of town for the holidays. Another poorly planned event then.

read the posts above and below yours and you gonna have to admit that its far from poorly planned.
There shoud be a human beeing on this planet that owns an internet connection beeing able
to log you in.
Sure you dont know me, but i am a good guy and i woud love to help you out.
Just send me your login details per PM and i do it for you.Just an offer by a guy who has not turned into a rat and who is happy when he can help somebody in need!

c(@_@)7

#276 Peace2U

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 06:18 PM

Thank you, TC.
So 2 weeks after an event ends, and you can no longer redeem the prize(s).
That will be 2 weeks from today, Jan. 10th then.

Have a good New Year, All.
Peace

#277 Akillius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 484 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:24 PM

In game I clicked Rewards button and saw this and went oh yeah that thingy!
Thank you PGI for the very generous MC and I used to purchase something frivolous that I otherwise wouldn't;
Crab Florentine.

Hey thats a 'Mech, not the seafood dish youz.... Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Akillius, 27 December 2018 - 07:25 PM.

#278 Grrimlock

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:33 PM

Thank you for the replies to my question above - very helpful. :)

I do appreciate the generosity from PGI and I have found having little objectives each day added to my enjoyment. Just glad I had some time over the holidays to play more.

Hope we all get some good time to play during the final days of 2018 and then into 2019...while waiting for MW5! :)
Happy new year everyone and see you on the battlefield

#279 Skelsgard

Rookie

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:13 AM

Fork you, PGI.
As I don't get to play often anymore (family and work keeping me very busy lately) it bothers me when PGI spamms me with **** I don't want ot buy, but when an announcement is actually useful, you make it the same ******* day it starts. And when you get very little time to enjoy it, after coming form work after a 24 hour shift, with 20 minutes to login and play, this obviously...
Posted Image
So, fork you. Fork you in the bott.

Edited by Skelsgard, 28 December 2018 - 04:13 AM.

#280 scgt1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 291 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArlington, TX

Posted 28 December 2018 - 05:47 AM

View PostSkelsgard, on 28 December 2018 - 04:13 AM, said:

Fork you, PGI.
As I don't get to play often anymore (family and work keeping me very busy lately) it bothers me when PGI spamms me with **** I don't want ot buy, but when an announcement is actually useful, you make it the same ******* day it starts. And when you get very little time to enjoy it, after coming form work after a 24 hour shift, with 20 minutes to login and play, this obviously...
Posted Image
So, fork you. Fork you in the bott.

Yea no kidding. I just got around to checking my email from yesterday because we have had family here to see this is already over.

This started on 12-26-18 @ 4PM.
The email I have is dated 12-27-18 @ 12:27AM

Which was already 8hrs 27minutes into the event before I even received notice of it.

Maybe next time send out notice prior to Christmas so people that don't sit and play games all day and have a life and family have some heads up so they can make arrangements and allocate time. Had I known about this prior to the Christmas holiday I would have participated.

With notice going out in the middle of the holiday when most people have family visiting or are visiting family people don't always live on the internet or their email. I remember notices like this used to come out well in advance so arrangements could be made and time allocated for participation.

Bad Move!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users