Stocking Stuffer 2018 Extended To Jan 3Rd 4 Pm Pst!

108 replies to this topic

#81 Fyrwulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:34 PM

First not rewarding the proper number of loot bags and now this timing mismatch. I think PGI owes us all a snowflake camo.

#82 Geewiz 27

• PipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:58 PM

Had 8 bags to go and missed out by about 30 - 60 mins to get it done. sux.

#83 CyanEyd

• PipPipPip
  • The Defender
  • The Defender
  • 83 posts
  • LocationAntelope, CA

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:07 PM

Hey PGI, I always appreciate the loot bag events, and this one was no exception. Kinda sucks that it was shut down about a day early, but you guys have always owned up to your mistakes and made up for the lost time. If you DO decide to give us a day or two to finish our quests, please take into account the games we already played today that qualified for loot bags. Thanks

#84 Domenoth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:13 PM

Was going to post in the "All the Sales/Events in one place" thread but looks like everyone has it covered here.

I agree, information mismatches suck. I could complete my last 10 or so matches if the timer didn't end a day early (at least according to the Stocking Stuffer 2018 page countdown timer).

I got most of it so I'm not hurting for it. But always nice when you can fix something like this and err in favor of the players.

#85 blackcatf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAuldhouse, Skye Federation, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:35 PM

A similar thing happened with the Aftermath loot bag event back in September. They extended the event and granted bonus loot bags for any qualifying matches played during the downtime. Hopefully, they'll make good on it again.

From 9/11/2018:

Greetings MechWarriors,

As most of you are aware the Aftermath Loot bag event ended one day earlier than intended.

We sincerely apologize for this and as compensation, we have done the following.

Extended the Aftermath Quickplay Event until Thursday the 13th 5 PM PDT (Friday 14th 00:00 UTC)

You will retain any progress made up to Sunday at 5 PM and you can complete any remaining challenges and earn any remaining loot bags.

Unfortunately, the event system did not record any progress that occurred between 5 PM PDT Sunday the 9th until 10:40 AM PDT Monday the 10th.

As compensation, we have grabbed any match data from QP matches that occurred during that time and have granted bonus loot bags.

Up to 50 Bonus Loot bags for a match score of 50 or above between 5 PM PDT Sunday the 9th until 10:40 AM PDT Monday the 10th
Up to 25 Bonus Loot bags for a match score of 100 or above between 5 PM PDT Sunday the 9th until 10:40 AM PDT Monday the 10th

These are granted on the Bonus Loot Bags tab so you can still earn any remaining loot bags on the QP challenge.

These bonus loot bags will count toward unlocking your pick a prize as well, so be sure to redeem for the Heavy Champion ‘Mech of your choice. Check it out at the LOOT BAG AND PICK A PRIZE PAGE

Again we are sorry for the mix-up.
Piranha Games

Edited by blackcatf, 01 January 2019 - 10:36 PM.

#86 Diomedes Of The Great War Cry

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:52 PM

You guys freaking broke it, please allow me to claim my final loot bags and free mech.

You guys freaking broke it, please allow me to claim my final loot bags and free mech.

#87 SteelCoyote

Rookie

• The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:56 PM

I'm at 88% and cannot complete :(

#88 Pz_DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Staff Sergeant
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:12 AM

Unbelivable - main page says its still 12h to go, Phase1-2 pages says its ended! Great job PGI!

P.S. good i've already got my mech but sad 1)no camo for it 2)good event ruined by tech problems...

Edited by Unnatural Selection, 02 January 2019 - 05:11 AM.

#89 Daelin Proudmoore

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:44 AM

Hey guys, be just a little bit nice and they might help.
As blackcatf pointed out, they might fix it. Just send a nice normal (unfrustrated) request via the support email.
If we ask kindly we might get to have that free mech.
I'm also just 20 loot bags away from it.

And I really look forward to getting a chance to redeem it.

Edited by Daelin Proudmoore, 02 January 2019 - 04:45 AM.

#90 Adarven

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 70 posts
  • LocationPrague, Czech Republic

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:24 AM

I found the problem 1 hour before the end, but was not able to finish everything in time - 2 more matches needed :/ I thought I have one more day to complete it....

#91 nubcake

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:22 AM

Well, that's unfortunate. Posted Image

#92 William Benoldi

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:53 AM

I needed only 1 more to get the mech, should have done it yesterday.

#93 Djrago

Rookie

• The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:53 AM

191/200 and it stopped counting with a day left on the timer. You know why I'm here.

#94 targetpractise

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:16 AM

Same thing 183/200. So no more loot bags though the event timer still keeps running.

#95 MovinTarget

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 3,831 posts
  • LocationGreen Acres

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:36 AM

they will fix it... hopefully retroactively...

#96 Helfrost_Revenant

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:00 AM

looks like it works now, and they extended the event by a day... shame all my other games werent counted

#97 xXJayeDuBXx

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:18 AM

Thanks for extending the event! I actually love these kind of events.

#98 Thiol

• Pip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:28 AM

Thank you for fixing and extending this :) really enjoying the event!

#99 Zifnabs Dragon

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:30 AM

I was grinding the event on Sunday and Monday, cashing the loot bags at the end of each day. Only to discover there was a problem and I was shorted a lot of bags. The supposed compensation bags never hit my account. Looks like I'm not going to finish the event. I'm grateful you offered an event like this but it sucks when I should have completed it and there's nothing I can do to get there now...

#100 Mechwarrior 37

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:36 PM

Wow, funk you with a hammer.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users