No replies to this topic

#1 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:19 AM

While playing in a live match in a Mad Dog, I entered into the center of F7 where a building and some small fencing is to avoid LRM fire. It worked! Until... The terrain "hover and pushed" me clear through, over the fence, and right into the enemy team. I was unable to go backwards (it wouldn't let me step over said terrain going backwards) and it placed me grossly out of position.

I should have stopped in the front of the building, and had I stopped there I would have been fine. However, due to it pushing me through to the back of the building against my desire/will, I ended up coming to a very fast destruction.

This building is the one right off the ramp that leads to the airport, where there is one building to the side next to the river, a small fence line, and then a central, more squat building in the middle before the taller building is repeated again on the other side.

4496.8 x 4040.3 x 22.9 is the exact location (or part of the line location) where the incident happened. I have been able to partially reproduce the bugged location on the testing grounds with my Warhawk. I have been able to come to a stop, but my mech is gittering around back and forth, like it doesn't know where my mech should be standing. (And then, while I was away typing this response, it has managed to push me out on the airport side of the building.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users