Cw Group Training Tonorrow

53 replies to this topic

#21 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:04 AM

So, small change in plans, I have to work Friday now, which super sucks. However i don't have to be in untill 3 PST. So i'm going to be doing a shorter training 10am-2pm PST. 1pm-5pm EST (idk cali timezone names yet).

I'm not sure if this will continue or not, we just lost one of our managers so i kinda gotta pick up the slack now for a few weeks. However i still wanna keep this going

#22 T e c h 4 9

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • 77 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:22 PM

Tomorrow, 10 am-2 pm PST/1-5 pm EST then? Ok, I shall make every attempt to be there. Is there a specific TS server you plan to be on?

Hopefully you're getting some OT to compensate for the inconvenience....

#23 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:35 PM

Umm let's just use the cbr1 teamspeak, that's the server that the evil/bcmc group uses, and I know the guys in cbr1 can answer questions that you guys may have if were not around.

#24 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:45 PM

rodcbr1.teamspeak3.com

No password, just pop in.

#25 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:53 PM

Just be prepared to be trolled by CC's open mike policy

#26 Xannatharr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 425 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:17 AM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 07 February 2019 - 11:53 PM, said:

Just be prepared to be trolled by CC's open mike policy

You WILL get to know CCs wife and kids Posted Image

#27 - World Eater -

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 940 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:12 AM

I'll join today!

#28 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:02 AM

Aight ladies, im starting. ill be in LFG for the next 3-4 hours, come drop by either CBR1 Ts, or find me on my stream

twitchtv/dccheekiez

#29 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:45 PM

Unfortunatly i have to be done for the day guys. I 100% will be back on monday all day, for minimum of 12 hours. Doing the same thing as i did today

Thanks for everybody who came out, or watched me on twitch. Had some really really close games and a lot of fun

Thanks to Bishop for having a 12 man that we had some really close games too as well!

Edited by C H E E K I E Z, 08 February 2019 - 01:46 PM.

#30 T e c h 4 9

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • 77 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:30 PM

Thanks to CHEEKIEZ and Bishop for the matches, and CHEEKIEZ for the info/tips in-game during the drops. Had alot of fun and learned a few new things even though we didn't win but one of 4 matches I was a part of. The last one was pretty close, on Rubelitte, where we ran out of time and it was me vs. 2 other guys. They probably would have got me anyway, but man was it a close game.

#31 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:17 PM

Doesn't cheekiez training require a 5 drink minimum?

#32 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:51 PM

View PostT e c h 4 9, on 08 February 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

Thanks to CHEEKIEZ and Bishop for the matches, and CHEEKIEZ for the info/tips in-game during the drops. Had alot of fun and learned a few new things even though we didn't win but one of 4 matches I was a part of. The last one was pretty close, on Rubelitte, where we ran out of time and it was me vs. 2 other guys. They probably would have got me anyway, but man was it a close game.

Would love to have you again, sorry there were so few on clan side, there were many familiar faces I noticed on innersphere side that was in the group last week. It didn't help that on terra therma we had 2 afks that did 0 dmg, and we had to attack on hellebore with so many lrm bringing pugs, that thought we were defending.

Monday I will 100% be doing another group, but for the entire day this time. I'm super excited for it. I think my next day after Monday will be Wednesday, I'm pretty sure I'm taking it off. And im gonna try to drop an hour or two after I get off work for the late night crew.

I will be streaming for 2-3 hours the same time tomorrow before work again

#33 T e c h 4 9

• PipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • CS 2022 Participant
  • 77 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:02 PM

Cool cool. Monday will likely be a no-go for me (I have to work), but since you are PST and I'm EST, I might catch you if you are on when I get off (5 pm EST). Tomorrow is iffy - I've got a ton of schoolwork to do for my college classes that's due on Sunday and I have stuff I have to do in the morning as well. But if I can, I'll swing on by. Thanks again, had a good time.

#34 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:24 PM

4 suurrreeee. I'm gonna stream tonight for about 3 hours, starting in about 10 mins. Then again for another 3'ish hours tomorrow same time. Sunday night ill be doing another event, all day monday will be an event, Tuesday morning ill stream for 3 hours, then all day wednesday ill be doing another long 12+ hour stream and event. Ill write it on my streaming page so people know

#35 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:49 AM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 08 February 2019 - 01:45 PM, said:

Unfortunatly i have to be done for the day guys. I 100% will be back on monday all day, for minimum of 12 hours. Doing the same thing as i did today

Thanks for everybody who came out, or watched me on twitch. Had some really really close games and a lot of fun

Thanks to Bishop for having a 12 man that we had some really close games too as well!

Yeah it was really fun, so close games.

On Terra i was confused which side we dropped so i lead my team into nowhere and suddenly we were at your spawn :D

Btw it was not intentionally that someone farmed the DC, i even said over Voip to move on and let him alone, but you know...free damage...not everybody can withstand.

On Rubelite i never thought we could manage a comeback, but was a great final, like on caustic. In both cases i was loooong time permadead already so missed these brutal moments in the end of the match.

But it was so exciting, spectacting was exhausting and ton of fun!

Good efforts for FP Cheekiez :)

#36 - World Eater -

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 940 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:05 AM

Sorry...couldn't resist the free damage and kills Posted Image

#37 Ahh Screw it - WATCH THIS

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:53 AM

I want to say thanks too.

If you have ever even thought about FP, this is the time to do it. This is actually better than what people have been asking for to rebuild FP; it is essentially a non-pro vs non-pro group bucket, but with the bonus of 1-2 pro guys helping and explaining on each side.

It was great fun, I learned more in a single round than I have in weeks previously. I know I messed up a lot, I know I wasn't aggressive enough, but doing more of this will help me unlearn some of the bad habits I picked up in QP.

It looks like there is no shortage of really good pilots willing to take on groups for both Clan and IS, so don't worry about having a spot. If you are willing to listen, don't worry about embarrassing yourself, not knowing the maps, etc. That is what the pro guys are for - to tell you what to do and where to go.

I'll be there Monday.

#38 C H E E K I E Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 540 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:56 PM

So a little update, I wont be streaming tonight (saturday) but I will be streaming Sunday night around 11pm pst. Then Monday is the super long stream full of booze silliness and cw! I will also be streaming all day Wednesday for the same amount of time.

And a semi-life update, I'm trying to get out of the culinary world, and into graphics design, in which I'm hoping to take an internship here soon, so I'm hoping I can try and use streaming as my part time job, instead of doing the internship and another part time job, which would leave me no time to stream :( so any support you guys can give even if it's just a follow, or telling some of your unit mates to watch the stream or come to the event it's super helpful

#39 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:30 AM

View PostC H E E K I E Z, on 09 February 2019 - 09:56 PM, said:

So a little update, I wont be streaming tonight (saturday) but I will be streaming Sunday night around 11pm pst. Then Monday is the super long stream full of booze silliness and cw! I will also be streaming all day Wednesday for the same amount of time.

And a semi-life update, I'm trying to get out of the culinary world, and into graphics design, in which I'm hoping to take an internship here soon, so I'm hoping I can try and use streaming as my part time job, instead of doing the internship and another part time job, which would leave me no time to stream :( so any support you guys can give even if it's just a follow, or telling some of your unit mates to watch the stream or come to the event it's super helpful

Hopefully your drawings are better than your food...

https://goo.gl/images/vec2ZH

Lol ;) good luck dude.

#40 Bishop Six

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pharaoh
  • The Pharaoh
  • 806 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:51 AM

View PostAnAnachronismAlive, on 12 February 2019 - 05:43 AM, said:

Wish these "F4A-Newcomer-Drops" could be announced via some of the official channels to bring even more people into faction play. Was kinda surprised how many new players show up actually and somewhat believe - despite the flaws the game mode has - such activities to be essential to keep em around.

Ye, we still get severely stomped once there are some of the "biggies" on the opposing side, but actually it feels like gettin a lot of drops against mixed groups resulting in somewhat "close®" games and therefore more fun for both sides.

With something ending, something new can start.

The dominance of big elite units is over, dust is laying on the ground.

Like Lostech we are lost pilots, the remains of glorious times, gathering up for the last stand to defend the Inner Sphere against their eternal enemies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users