#1 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:09 PM

Posted Image

Greetings Mechwarrior, we are currently looking to recruit a few more people into our ranks to fill out a full battalion of Mechwarriors. If you have a desire to work within a unit that not only likes to play to win, but one that likes to have fun while doing it, then you have come to the right place. We have no problem from learning from our mistakes, and we all like to win, but we know that this is just a game and the most important thing is to enjoy your time within this unit.

About Us:
We come from a long line of Mercenaries founded at the end of the medieval era. The Landsknechte are known for being able to adapt to any situation with advancing technology. We are not afraid to change our tactics if a new situation presents itself. That being said we are looking to fill our ranks with more Mechwarriors, no matter their experience level. We are a small group of friends that have played other games in the past as a guild (WoW, SWtoR, Rift, etc) and have a lot of experience. However we are short of running a full battalion unit and it would be better if we had a few extra people in our unit so we can get larger groups going on a regular basis.

We are mostly spread across the United States, however we do have some European members as well, and many of us work various hours and wouldn't mind playing late at night. We welcome anyone from across the globe. If you would like more information about this corp please feel free to check out our newly remodeled site at Landsknechte. If you want to join, please fill out the short app or send me a message. Remember, live with honor, die by the sword. We are Landsknechte.

We are in need of morning and afternoon players.

Edited by Arthur Griffin, 21 October 2012 - 02:59 AM.

#2 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:28 AM

I would also like to add that we will have a vent server, and a few of our core memebers are founders.

#3 Phii Phy Pho Phum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 261 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

Putting your TZ would probally help as well. Good luck in your recruitment.

#4 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

Thanks Phii, you're right, putting that up will help. I was going to edit my post anyhow so this is a good reason too now.

#5 Daylartoo

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:54 AM

I will fill a spot for you.. I like what the name means. I must request a feather for the top of my Jenny though!

#6 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

View PostDaylartoo, on 27 July 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

I will fill a spot for you.. I like what the name means. I must request a feather for the top of my Jenny though!

If I could allow you to put a feather on your Jenner and a big ol' floppy hat I would.

#7 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

Only got a few hits on this topic so I wanted to give it a little bump

#8 Fanatic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • LocationColonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

Bump for the Landsknechte ... cool unit name btw ;)

Posted Image

#9 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hey thanks Fanatic. I thought the history sounded cool and it seemed to fit the role I wanted to play as a merc corp. If you like the name are you interested in joining? Or just like the idea?

On a side note, we finally worked out or vent server and it is now up and running. If anyone wants to join please feel free to message me or look at our site the link is at the top of the page.

#10 AXE MURDERER

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:11 PM

Now you say you're Mercenaries. How likely is it you'd join Clan Jade Falcon when they pop their birdy heads up? If that's a plan then I'm 100% IN. I'd be happy to be part of a small faction and even happier to be the XO you need. I love the lore, as you requested. I've also got maybe 30 hours in the seat of my Atlas-57-D and dozens of hours in smaller (Read: Wimpier) 'Mechs.

Drop me a PM if you want me. B'rawwk!

I should say I'm 100% in already even if you hate CJF and the Clans. What I really want is a small community rather than a gigantic massive club :3

#11 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

Welcome Axe, it's good to have a new member. Our unit continues to grow, but I would like to fill a few more long range support spots. If anyone is interested please feel free to message me or take at look at our site.

#12 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:43 PM

We are still in open recruiting, looking to expand to a second full unit. If anyone would like to join or has any questions please feel free to take a look at our site, or message me directly. Our vent is open to anyone with questions as well all that info can be found on our home page.

#13 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the kind words Grendel. Just as the man said, we are still looking for a few more players. If you are looking for a smaller merc corp come by and see what we are all about.

#14 Bornoz

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

Raising the banner for the company. Grendel has it right. Join us and have fun with some great people while playing what is shaping up to be a great game.

#15 Arthur Griffin

• PipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

We are still looking for new members and would like to have people that are willing to play afternoons and some mornings EST. We are trying to fill out our group with a good mix of play times. If you are interested please send me a message or visit our site.

#16 GoldExile

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 15 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAntwerp, Belgium

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:54 PM

Also here to support our fine company and Arthur Griffin!

We are a good well tuned company with versatility in mech use, just like our company name's history: the Landsknechte are the Swiss Guards that will live with honor, die by the sword. (although we don't die that much in combat ^_^ )

This is because we can adapt well, make good strategies, dare to test out builds and new tactics as well and implement them in a good friendly, mature playergroup.

Please sign up if you like this and support us :)

Seeya on our ventrilo and on the battlefield!

#17 CodeNameValtus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:42 AM

I'm in this Mech Corp. And I approve of this message!

#18 CodeNameValtus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

Still taking applications!

#19 Bornoz

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

We continue the quest for skilled and dedicated pilots. Visit and join in on a drop or two if we are hanging out in vent.

#20 Connor Davion

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 115 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

This unit is great and we are still looking for more recruits.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users