• 935 posts
  • LocationElo Heaven

Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:39 AM

Posted Image

#2 UnkerZ

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:15 AM

He could actually fit himself in the ********. Top kek...

#3 Dionnsai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:29 AM

piranha down to div 3 please

#4 Ghost Paladin117

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:19 AM

View PostDionnsai, on 30 March 2019 - 07:29 AM, said:

piranha down to div 3 please

Agreed

#5 Dionnsai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:22 AM

that or let us kick piranhas and knock them down

#6 UnkerZ

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

View PostDionnsai, on 30 March 2019 - 08:22 AM, said:

that or let us kick piranhas and knock them down

Plz... 100 tons should have a stomp button.. or we could just sit on them and technically win the match.

Main reason my D2 primary is an Archer and not a CP/BAS, coz sooner or later you will surely find a piranha in ur a***.

#7 VigorousApathy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 130 posts
  • LocationI have no idea. Im getting sky high in a spider 5v.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 09:15 PM

Meh, i still cyclops in div 2. If you position yourself within the vicinity of a hill, that piranha will eventually get on a hill whilst circling you, and give you a perfect shot. And thats IF he doesnt get wrecked on approach. If you're consistently getting piranha'd id bring an onion 2c. At least then you could have arm mounted srms, and still have the armor to put up a good fight against cyclops or Basp.

#8 UnkerZ

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 March 2019 - 10:50 PM

View PostVigorousApathy, on 30 March 2019 - 09:15 PM, said:

Meh, i still cyclops in div 2. If you position yourself within the vicinity of a hill, that piranha will eventually get on a hill whilst circling you, and give you a perfect shot. And thats IF he doesnt get wrecked on approach. If you're consistently getting piranha'd id bring an onion 2c. At least then you could have arm mounted srms, and still have the armor to put up a good fight against cyclops or Basp.

Its not circle strafing.. Is sticking to your legs and all torso mounts cannot hit no matter how much pitch you upgrade. Unless u purposefully put snub ppcs in your arms you're not going to scrape him off - and loading up snubs there = handicap vs any other heavy/assault.

BAS arms could hit, but for me so far is just better to archer him with SRM30 in the face - the archer is formidable against most chassis in d2 - and can't get humped by cancer.

I managed to CP alpha PIRs before while cowering in a corner, but that was like one in 5 games. If he survives the alpha (you must blow off a torso or leg in that one shot) there is no circle strafing, just a PIR humping your legs to death while u try to scratch him with 2 small lasers. By right those flailing BAS arm swings should swat him into oblivion.

#9 VigorousApathy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 130 posts
  • LocationI have no idea. Im getting sky high in a spider 5v.

Posted 31 March 2019 - 02:58 AM

View PostUnkerZ, on 30 March 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

Its not circle strafing.. Is sticking to your legs and all torso mounts cannot hit no matter how much pitch you upgrade. Unless u purposefully put snub ppcs in your arms you're not going to scrape him off - and loading up snubs there = handicap vs any other heavy/assault.

BAS arms could hit, but for me so far is just better to archer him with SRM30 in the face - the archer is formidable against most chassis in d2 - and can't get humped by cancer.

I managed to CP alpha PIRs before while cowering in a corner, but that was like one in 5 games. If he survives the alpha (you must blow off a torso or leg in that one shot) there is no circle strafing, just a PIR humping your legs to death while u try to scratch him with 2 small lasers. By right those flailing BAS arm swings should swat him into oblivion.

Yeah, that's why I use a hill. If you start near the top of the hill and then back down it, the piranha will come into pitch range while going for the leg hug. If he's smart, he'll try to switch to the downhill side. But unless he does it perfectly, he'll go too far away from crotch, and get into pitch range again. Usually I just try to trust my armor and be patient for the correct shot.

Edited by VigorousApathy, 31 March 2019 - 03:00 AM.

#10 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:19 AM

Piranhas wouldn't bother me so much if I could make them work for me. When I'm running against a piranha in anything but my nightstar they hug my legs and I die because I can't hit them. But if I'm in a piranha they can hit me with anything no matter what they're in. Somehow my Cyclops and Atlas can't hit them, but their Cyclops and Atlas can hit me.

But I feel the same way about the Cyclops...they piss me off because they can lumber their 90-ton asses up to my 100 ton atlas and gut me without much effort, but no one seems to struggle the least bit bringing me down when I'm in a Cyclops.

Div 2 is just irking me on all fronts. I'm either against a cyclops that I can't hold a brawl with, a piranha that hugs my legs, or I get a sub-1200 potato that I can't hit because my ping is somewhere between 1000 and 4000 ms. I should have 25-and-gone'ed the division when I was #12.

#11 Dionnsai

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 469 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:20 AM

View PostMakenzie71, on 31 March 2019 - 08:19 AM, said:

Piranhas wouldn't bother me so much if I could make them work for me. When I'm running against a piranha in anything but my nightstar they hug my legs and I die because I can't hit them. But if I'm in a piranha they can hit me with anything no matter what they're in. Somehow my Cyclops and Atlas can't hit them, but their Cyclops and Atlas can hit me.

But I feel the same way about the Cyclops...they piss me off because they can lumber their 90-ton asses up to my 100 ton atlas and gut me without much effort, but no one seems to struggle the least bit bringing me down when I'm in a Cyclops.

Div 2 is just irking me on all fronts. I'm either against a cyclops that I can't hold a brawl with, a piranha that hugs my legs, or I get a sub-1200 potato that I can't hit because my ping is somewhere between 1000 and 4000 ms. I should have 25-and-gone'ed the division when I was #12.

PM me in game, I can send you some good cyclops builds

#12 UnkerZ

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 10:40 PM

View PostMakenzie71, on 31 March 2019 - 08:19 AM, said:

If you ask me cyclops is all about bringing out the most guns without blowing yourself up - armor is poor (almost same as a 75 ton archer, but bigger) and if you can focus damage, its easy to bring down a ST- what is amazing is its agility at 90 tons - big alphas are an advantage cause the torso swings fast enough to help spread incoming dmg while you can send out 80 damage in focus.

I believe the atlas just lacks in terms of raw firepower and has oversized torsos that would soak all the damage from bigger guns, so you prolly can't beat a well armed cyclops head on, but rather take half of him out, then he's shd be screwed with your superior survivability.

Then again, all these guys serve free appendages to PIRs. That is the real cancer.

Edited by UnkerZ, 31 March 2019 - 10:42 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users