People Get Mad That I Don't Have Chat On...

62 replies to this topic

#61 Horseman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,681 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:16 PM

View PostDar1ngOne, on 30 October 2019 - 12:33 AM, said:

I also can relate to you a positive experience in Solaris, so not name and shame, but name and praise. Fighting the player controlling the "Obsidian Tiger" account 3 times (I won 1 but lost twice) he would all chat hahaha and other such drivel for his first win.

I simply typed, "Your mech build was most impressive, but your demeanor is below average."

The third match happened and even thou I lost, to my delight the person behind that account was more humble and gracious in victory. So even though I lost, I felt that I had won in a way.

Nah, he's back to being loud and poorly behaved.

Beat his Kodiak with my 4xASRM6 Bushwacker on Colosseum today. A bit of this was peek and hide around one of the ramps he starts posturing that he's going to "take me down" and he's getting seismic so that he I can't avoid him like that.

So I oblige and queue again with the exact same build. He voted himself into Ishiyama and as the match starts postures how he beat "better pros than me". I took left and got over his spawn when I heard him move. For the rest of the match I mostly I stayed on the platform above and every time he poked out - or moved below the windows in the platform - he got a facefull of missiles.
This went on for a while so he started raging in chat that I should "stop moving". Being there to fight and not give away free wins, I just ignored that request.
His RT - with both ballistics - opens up and then gets to cherry. That's when I push him - RT pops like a balloon and shortly thereafter so does the rest of his mech.

But not his attitude.
After a few parting jabs on how I don't have any authority, he wasn't hungry enough for punishment to queue a third time afterwards, tho.

Edited by Horseman, 10 November 2019 - 01:51 AM.

#62 Scarsketch

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNorthwest Oregon

Posted 31 July 2020 - 12:12 AM

I know him personally. He is a BattleTech FREAK and loves this game. Try and respond with Role Playing efforts. He is a drummer and loves meshuggah and pantera hehee <3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users