#1 Cato Zilks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • Hero of Marik
  • 698 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPrinceton, NJ

Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:44 PM

1) If the thought is to do these scouting only style fights during some phases, then stop that thought. Kick it to the curb and shoot it. Look to see it is breathing and if it is shoot the thought some more. That is a very very bad thought. Do not force 6 hours of scouting only. Ever.

2) 9 seconds on the queue timer is way too short. 30 seconds actually allows multiple groups to from up such that we could possibly test the queuing system.

3) Queue say 15-12, but we are not dropping. Do we only have one lobby to play in? What is going on?

Edited by Cato Zilks, 08 April 2019 - 06:03 PM.

#2 OldSchoolCav

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 87 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 08 April 2019 - 08:03 PM

View PostCato Zilks, on 08 April 2019 - 05:44 PM, said:

1) If the thought is to do these scouting only style fights during some phases, then stop that thought. Kick it to the curb and shoot it. Look to see it is breathing and if it is shoot the thought some more. That is a very very bad thought. Do not force 6 hours of scouting only. Ever.

^^This x 10. Last nail in the coffin, boys. FFS.

#3 DaniBot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 06:19 PM

Nobody said you have to play the test server for hours..

#4 LordNothing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16,735 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 10:56 AM

View PostOldSchoolCav, on 08 April 2019 - 08:03 PM, said:

^^This x 10. Last nail in the coffin, boys. FFS.

id like to see more variety of modes and i dont want to get locked into a single mode because of what time i can play.

keep the story tree format however at each node have multiple objectives represented as a different mission type. to complete the node your side would need to win the majority of the objectives.

as for 2 i think thats only like that for testing. i also dont think the pts will give a very good analysis of the match quality. need a lot more population than what the pts is pulling to get that. i like the direction its going but do refine the concept. dont get it to beta quality to abandon it and replace it with yet another half *** system some point in the future.

Edited by LordNothing, 10 April 2019 - 11:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users