Heroes Unleashed Event And Sale

67 replies to this topic

#61 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:58 AM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 13 June 2019 - 08:25 AM, said:

I was wondering why the Rocket Launcher 20 damage wasn't registering. I loaded up with 4 RL 20s, got into a range of amount 100m to an Annihilator and fired all of them at the same time. I checked the damage score on the website for RL20s after the match and it only 80 damage was recorded. And no, there wasn't any AMS eating up the damage.

You seem to be right : There is something weird going on with those things!

In a random Quick Play match I have fired them at still standing mechs like the Atlas and Kodiak one by one and the resulted damage count was... well... horrible! :(

When I switched to MRM's after that the difference was HUGE Posted Image Posted Image

#62 Bolo Atari

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • The Stryker
  • 259 posts
  • LocationGlengarry

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:56 PM

View PostCrustyMech, on 15 June 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

Dunno if it has been mentioned (haven't checked the thread) but when PGI is pushing MC only purchases it would be prudent to also have some sort of deal on buying MC for real cash. That way the whales can pick and chose to buy several mechs and not a pre-made bundle.

Just my .02 MC worth....

Dagnabit, I want the Tempest and this confirmed it's MC only ...

Right?

#63 Aidan Crenshaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 09:53 PM

Tempest is the Archer hero, so yes, it's MC or real bucks. Never gonna happen for Cbills.

#64 Roodkapje

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 577 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:11 AM

View PostBolo Atari, on 17 June 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

Dagnabit, I want the Tempest and this confirmed it's MC only ...

Right?

I had a look at it Yesterday and IMHO the Archer 2R does the job just as well! :)

You are just missing the ECM component...

#65 FireStoat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:35 PM

Your mech sale ended 24 hours before the end of the Event it's linked to. Just mentioning this as there isn't a separate timer/date for the sale to show it's different from the Event.

#66 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:44 PM

View PostFireStoat, on 19 June 2019 - 04:35 PM, said:

Your mech sale ended 24 hours before the end of the Event it's linked to. Just mentioning this as there isn't a separate timer/date for the sale to show it's different from the Event.

Yes, I noticed the time when I went to buy some hero mechs - I was able to slip in with 20 minutes to spare (bought a Hellspawn Paralyzer to have some stealth fun and an Uziel Belial because I just felt too dirty buying the IV-Four for a dual MRM30 build).

#67 Kopernikus

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 05:53 PM

Just missed the sale ending because I thought it was linked to the same time as the challenge event ending. That timer was confusing. Posted Image

#68 Faithsfall

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 363 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 June 2019 - 05:01 AM

View PostKopernikus, on 19 June 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

Just missed the sale ending because I thought it was linked to the same time as the challenge event ending. That timer was confusing. Posted Image

While I did get 3 hero mechs I was thinking of 2 others I was on the fence about buying but thought yep will get them since they are still on sale until tonight only to find the sale has ended.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users